Chapter 38

After more than a month, Dong Feng's case finally came to fruition. He was convicted of possession of drugs and blackmailed Xu Xinnian, and he was finally sentenced to more than six months of detention. The place of execution happened to be in the detention center under Meng Mountain, which is also a cause and effect. Cycle of retribution is unhappy.

  As for Xu Xinnian's life, it was more moist. After the Xu family scandal passed, Xu Jianguo asked him to return to the company. Although he did not recognize his heir status, Xu Xinnian took advantage of this incident to make a good hype. Helped Xu to open three or four star hotels in a row, and the scenery was endless for a time.  

  Of course, all these things were in Xu Cinian's expectation. He was not in a rush to clean up Xu Xinnian, waiting for this guy to do it slowly. Instead, he happily put all his thoughts on planting houttuynia cordata. .  

  The water and soil in Qingyuan are good, and the houttuynia cordata grows luxuriantly. The villagers heard that he was going to buy undesired weeds, and they invited someone to pick them in the field. He even took a lot of millet and rice as rewards to thank him for helping weeding.  

  With a few thousand catties in hand, Xu Cinian was not eager to put them on the market right away, nor was he ready to sell these things as food, but dried them and stored them and advertised them as medicinal materials on the Internet.

  Although houttuynia is not popular in the north, it still has a certain demand as a medicinal material. Within a week after this advertisement was released, a large Chinese medicine factory took the initiative to come to negotiate with him, and took all the houttuynia in his hand. After buying it, after deducting the meager cost for the acquisition, Xu Cinian made a net profit of more than 20,000 yuan from his first pot of gold.  

  The first business was a good start, and Xu Cinian became more determined to engage in breeding. Apart from taking care of the nest every day, he spent most of the time in the ground.  

  That night, he finished his work in the ground and went home exhausted. He reached out his hand to get the key. As a result, a small head poked out from the security window at the top of the gate, and he smiled and waved at him, "Daddy Dad , You are fat!"

  How did this little guy climb so high himself! ?

  Xu Cinian was taken aback, thinking that Luo Xiaomao was on the night shift again today. He was shocked and opened the door in a cold sweat. As a result, the door was opened from the inside, and Qu Cheng supported the nest on his neck. He raised his lips, "Oh, it's really early for your Majesty to retreat this morning." 

  Xu Cinian was taken aback for a while, and even forgot to put down the bag, "How did you get in?"  

  "It's me, me and me. Chengcheng taught me how to open the door outside, and I learned it all at once!" Wowo's two legs were swayed on Qu Cheng's shoulders, two small arms resting on his head, happy His eyes glowed.  

  "..." Xu Cinian was speechless, raising his hand to pat his little butt, "You really dare to do it, little bastard, what if a bad guy comes in? Then I will turn you into the mountains and sell you, and see who you play with. ."

  "No, Chengcheng is a female friend, not an outsider." Wowo always remembers Qu Cheng's words. It is his girlfriend who can hug his father and often appear at his house, so the relationship between enemy and me is divided. It's very clear and deserves praise.  

  "Good boy, give me a kiss." Qu Cheng was cheeky and no matter what Xu Cinian's face was at the moment, he asked for a kiss when he leaned forward, and Wowo also cooperated very hard, leaning forward to muffle his nose and drool.