Chapter 24【Provocation and separation】

Dong Feng pressed Xu Xinnian's mobile phone number again, and a long busy tone came from the other end of the phone, and he smashed the phone out with a cold face. .

  It has been two full days since I ran into him and kissed other men that day. During this time, he has not been back home, and he didn't even show his face. The mobile phone was obviously turned on but didn't answer, and he sent countless text messages. Reply.

  This attitude completely angered Dong Feng. He wandered around in the living room like a headless fly, wishing to catch Xu Xinnian immediately and slap him twice.

  It's a pity that he just thought about it in his heart, he didn't dare to really go to the Xu family to ask someone, he didn't dare to make things happen to the company, and make everyone know.

  He has always regarded his face more heavily than anything else, but now he has suffered such a big dumb loss, but he can't break out, and his entire face is blue.

  The phone slid far away on the ground, and the screen was shattered. At this moment, it suddenly shook, the screen flickered, and it dinged to indicate that there was a new message.

  Dong Feng thought that Xu Xinnian finally realized that he was afraid, and the expression on his face was a little slow. He walked over and picked up the phone but found that there was no text message at all, but an E-mail from who did not know.

  The sender's address was a bunch of garbled codes, and the subject of the email was blank. He thought it was spam, so he clicked it and dragged it into the trash can, but when he glanced at it, he was suddenly pierced by the photos in the email.

  Because in the dozens of photos, without exception, there are two people, one is Xu Xinnian, and the other is the man I met in the coffee shop that night.

  The photo seems to be taken secretly, the pixels are not high, and the picture is very dim, but the silhouettes of two people can still be seen at a glance.

  They either hug or hug, some go shopping together arm in arm, some get together secretly kissing, and some are entangled in the dim street corner to do || love...

  The intimate and sensational photos pierced the eyes, as if slapped Dong Feng's face one by one, making him almost tremble with anger.

  At this time, another email was sent from the same address with only a few sentences:

  "Do you still like this gift specially prepared for you? Even your lover can't be satisfied. You are not a man anymore. Break up with the Xinnian as soon as possible, otherwise it will not be as simple as sending photos next time."

  A bloody cross was painted at the end of the email, which looked both terrifying and bloody, as if mocking Dong Feng's incompetence and weakness.

  Dong Feng shivered constantly. Although he had already guessed the identity of the other party, he couldn't help but reply, "Don't fucking hide! Don't think that the underworld is great. If you dare to provoke, I dare to get you in. prison!"

  My finger slammed the last word. The moment I clicked to send, the phone suddenly prompted a virus, and the dozens of photos attached to the email were instantly deleted, without leaving a shadow.

  Dong Feng yelled at him, and his anger for many days was finally ignited by this email. Ignoring the others, he picked up the car key and rushed out of the room.

  "Mr. Xu, this waist-waist design behind him is very unique, I wonder if you are satisfied?" The designer took a set of black tuxedo and showed it to Xu Xinnian.