Chapter 84

On this Saturday night, a patter of light rain floated in the sky. Although the weather was still somewhat cool, it did not affect the beaming atmosphere of the entire Azure Dragon Gang.

  The resort is full of colorful lights, brightly lit, the crystal lights in the banquet hall exudes a dazzling light, raindrops flap against the floor-to-ceiling windows, as if tapping the melodious dance music played on the venue.  

  A black Bentley parked at the gate, a black umbrella opened, black leather shoes stepped on the wet ground, Qu Cheng bent down and got out of the car, and he heard the loud sound at the entrance of the banquet hall. "Good Brother Cheng!"

  Today, in order to cater to the festive atmosphere, he deliberately put on a tuxedo-style suit, in black and white that has remained the same for thousands of years, making him even more elegant.  

  He nodded, and walked in with his pockets. At this time, the banquet hall was very lively. The red ribbon was hanging high on the big screen, and it was written with four golden characters "Welcome home".

  "Brother Cheng is really big this time. There was no such big battle before any brother came back from injury."  

  "No, I counted the number of people. There were hundreds of people here today. Almost all of them were dispatched. This posture is not to say that it is a party, even a carnival."  

  "Cut, a lot of people have a shit, and hundreds of us are not as good as some of them. People with long eyes can see that there is something wrong with A Si. The last time A Wei and A Yong died were unclear. Even if I say that, Brother Cheng still entrusts him to handle such a big party, and I don't know what he is thinking about."  

  "Hey, keep your voice down. There is not enough evidence about the fourth brother's matter, and no one can believe that he is a traitor. He usually does the big things in the gang, and it is understandable that Brother Cheng delegates the important tasks to him. "  

  "Huh, the evidence is insufficient? Yes, if there is evidence, it will be his turn to be here to show off his power? In my opinion, Yue Yue is inseparable from his injury this time. Look at it, if Brother Cheng continues to trust Si, it is Yue Yue who is unlucky this time, and I won't know who it is next time."  

  "Okay, you hurry up and shut up!" The person next to him pulled his sleeves vigorously, but the more he spoke, the more vigorous he was, and he didn't notice the person behind him at all.  

  "Yue... Yue Yue, you are here." He bit his head and squeezed out an embarrassing smile with the previous few people. As soon as the person turned around, he saw Yue Zhao's pale face and he froze.

  At this time, Yue Zhao was wearing a white suit, his hair was not messy, but his eyes were a little bleak.  

  As soon as the person saw his expression, he explained in a panic, "Then what... Yue Yue, I'm talking nonsense, don't mind, many people in our group now know that Ah Si is not a good thing, I mean him. , Did not intentionally remind you of sad things."  

  Everyone knows that Yue Zhao has been in the hospital for two months because of being attacked by the Kun Gang. His mental state has been unstable, and he can't remember the injury that day. Now in front of him, he mentioned that he might have harmed him. The traitor still has his wounds, isn't it the same as exposing his scars?

  The more he explained, the more chaotic he was, and he could only try to pour dirty water on Ah Si, trying to make Yue Zhao happy.

  After Yue Zhao finished listening, he smiled and waved his hand, "You don't need to be like this, I am not as vulnerable as you think. As for whether Ah Si is a traitor, Brother Cheng will deal with it, even if he really did something. I'm sorry about the gang. You shouldn't chew your tongue behind your back without evidence."