Chapter 29

After Xu Cinian finally put Wowo to sleep, it was already 11 o'clock in the evening.

  Before going to bed, the little guy still looked resentful, and asked him with his big watery eyes whether he would not be wanted after he had a girlfriend from Cheng.  

  Xu Cinian didn't understand what this little guy was thinking about every day, and a violent thud knocked on his little head, "Sleep your sleep, adults and children are not allowed."  

  "But if my girlfriend can hug my dad, there will be no one in Wowo..."  

  "Qu Cheng is not my girlfriend. He is a man. I can't use the word'female' to describe it, understand? I have taught you how many times. The men's toilet is next to the women's toilet. Why are you still confused?"

  Xu Cinian looked gloomy and felt deeply that his education had failed.  

  "But Dad asked him to hug and kiss... Chengcheng said that only his girlfriend can be Jiangzi, but I am not Dad's girlfriend, can I not kiss him in the future? QAQ" Wowo bit the corner of the bed, one Pitiful face.  

  "These are two different things! What's more, men can also..." Xu Cinian stopped halfway through the conversation.

  Why does he have to go to great lengths to explain these things to a large group? Also, what kind of mess that the rogue taught Wowo, even the word girlfriend came out!  

  In the end, Xu Cinian was completely defeated by the bed. He had to tell a bedtime story for more than two hours and threatened his son with a little yellow chicken doll to force his son to sleep obediently.

  When he walked out of the bedroom, he only felt that the lumbar spine he had twisted just now hurts more, and he was so tired that he lay on the sofa and didn't want to move.  

  At this time, the bathroom door opened with a click, and Qu Chengchi|LUO walked out wet, wearing only a black bullet inside||pants.

  As soon as he saw Xu Cinian's appearance, he curled up his mouth, wiped his hair with a towel and smiled and said, "I just saw you couldn't get out for a while, so I took a shower first, don't you mind?"  

  "......I'm very mind."

  Xu Cinian glanced at him and stared at his strong chest disgustingly, "Can you please put on a piece of clothes? You really treat this place as your home?"  

  "My clothes were all soiled in the kitchen just now, so I can't wear them anymore, so I have to do this first. Don't worry, I don't mind being treated as a woman by you."  

  "I said you want to be shameless..." Xu Cinian got up quickly, but he pulled his sprained lower back again, and fell back to the sofa with a "hiss" of pain, and the roots of his ears flushed embarrassingly.  

  Qu Cheng knew that he must be scolding himself at this moment, but the three religions and the nine liu confided a lot. If he was agitated by Xu Cinian's words, he would not be Qu Cheng.

  "Does your waist hurt? Do I need to rub it for you?"

  He walked over with a look of concern, and his fingers had been placed on his waist without Xu Cinian's consent.

  Xu Cinian's skin was slightly cold, and he was touched by Qu Cheng's hot palms, and he shook subconsciously. A numbness surged from the tail vertebra, and a layer of goose bumps jumped up on the skin of his back.  

  "You... don't come here, stay away from me, put on your clothes and get out."  

  Xu Cinian was about to turn over, but was held down by Qu Cheng's hands. When he turned his head, he suddenly faced Qu Cheng's face that suddenly approached. He shrank his neck in shock, and pulled apart in embarrassment.