Chapter 49

Early the next morning, all major news channels were overwhelmed with reports of "the rich second-generation drunk driving accident".

  The camera turned to the scene of the car accident. The black Mercedes Benz fell into a deep pit. The fire brigade was rescued. The car was heavily jammed by a dozen steel bars. The position of the driver's seat was completely deformed. Xu Xinan was stuck and could not move at all. At a deadlock.  

  The place where the Mercedes Benz fell is the new development zone in the north of the city. Because the land is sparsely populated, the government has invested a lot of money for construction. Therefore, there are dug foundations everywhere, except for the migrant workers who usually work on the construction site. A few people will come here, not to mention that when the accident happened in the early hours of the morning, no one would pay attention.

  Xu Xinnian was trapped in the car for more than three hours before he was found out and called the police. When he was rescued, he was completely unconscious, his face was bloody and bloody, and a glass line was drawn from his forehead to his chin. Seeing the bone wound, with steel bars still inserted in one leg, he barely breathed, even the firefighters who were used to seeing this kind of scene were startled by the sight in front of them.  

  The news constantly broadcasts the scene of Xu Xinnian being rescued. His original white and round face has no facial features. Those eyes that always pretend to be pitiful are tightly closed, arms hanging on one side. Like a broken puppet, he no longer looks arrogant and ruthless.  

  "...As of press time, the injured person has basically been confirmed to be the heir of a listed chain restaurant company surnamed Xu in the city, but the injured family members have not shown up, and the hospital is still trying its best to rescue them without revealing more details. The doctor said that the situation of the injured is not optimistic. Because of the serious injury and excessive blood loss, he is likely to face amputation or even death."

  "The police have intervened in the investigation of the traffic accident. After laboratory tests, the injured person contained 178 mg of alcohol per 100 ml of blood, which has reached twice the standard for drunk driving. It is initially suspected that the incident was caused by the injured driving while drunk. Still under further investigation, this station will continue to pay attention to you..."  

  When Xu Cinian, who was eating breakfast, saw the report, the buns in his mouth fell off. He stared at the TV screen for a long time, until the news had passed for a long time and didn't recover.

  The person who was rescued just now... is Xu Xinnian, right? He remembered that face even if it turned to gray, but how could this kind of person die so easily? Is he dazzled?  

  Wowo sitting on the baby chair next to it saw the buns that had fallen on the table. He pushed up his butt and reached for it, "Daddy is so stupid, I won't lose anything when I eat, so ashamed."

  The little guy worked hard, but his little hands were too short to reach the bun in front of Xu Cinian. As a result, his head rushed down and almost fell to the ground. Fortunately, Xu Cinian recovered and rushed to catch him. .

  "Little bastard, what are you doing? Next time you don't let your head go down and move around, do you know?"  

  Wowo didn't fall to the ground, but Xu Cinian clawed on Xu Cinian like an octopus. He smiled and said, "Don't be afraid, dad will catch Wowo. Next time Dad won't drop the stuffed buns. Leave them to me. I like to eat them. of."  

  The little guy whispered and said a bunch of stuffed buns with meat fillings and vegetarian fillings. Oh, it's not clear which one is delicious. As a result, Xu Cinian didn't pay attention to him at all. I watched the screen endlessly, pursing his mouth, crawling along his arm to his shoulder, and poking his father's ears, "Dad, what are you looking at, why don't you ignore me..."