Chapter 97

At the entrance of the dim alley, a figure limped over, and a group of beggars gathered in the slum saw him from a distance, and couldn't help laughing.

"Yo, our 'socialite' is back? How many people rubbed the buttocks for a good meal today?"

A group of vulgar and dirty-faced men squatted on the ground and burst into laughter after hearing this, one of them He glanced at the man disdainfully, "Look, God's eyes are still open, last time you stabbed me abruptly in order to rob me of a lunch box, and now it's your turn to get into a car accident, why didn't the rich man drive the car? You were hit and killed by this scourge?"

"The scourge has lasted for thousands of years, and if you can't die, it will become the half-crippled virtue you are now, and it's your mother's fault!"

A group of people laughed, blocking the dark and narrow alley. , the man didn't make a sound, and with a cold face, he found the outermost position, where the wind and snow were the greatest, and shrank to the ground. He took out a neatly folded plaid handkerchief and a rusty knife from his pocket, and carefully began to carve his hand. a piece of wood.

The woodcarving is already in its rudimentary form, and it can be seen that it is the shape of a knife commonly used to sharpen pencils.

"Li Pingshi, I'm talking to you! You are fucking deaf!?" One of the beggars stood up and gave him a hard kick, "I just don't like your dead fish face, you used to eat for food. You can pout your butt and call Lao Tzu 'Dad' if you have a bite, but now you have a car accident, and you have been in a high-end hospital, and your temperament has changed a lot, you think you are awesome, right?"

The man named Li Pingshi has never been there from beginning to end. Speaking, a gloomy face, the corners of the mouth tightened, and an ordinary face that could no longer be ordinary was set off even more gloomy.

This group of beggars gathered at the bottom and the edge of the city, but the internal hierarchy is still strict. When the little leader saw that Li Pingshi ignored him, he yelled and slammed away the handkerchief and rusty knife in his hand, and he was about to slap him when he reached out. Slap.

At this time, Li Ping raised his head suddenly, grabbed the leader's arm, stood up shaking, and fell to the ground with all his strength.

"Give it back to me!"

"Fuck you, how dare you fight back!?" The leader got angry and picked up the guy, "Brothers, give it to me! You can't kill this deflated calf!" A

dozen beggars swarmed and attacked, Li Pingshi's injured leg slammed hard , the joints creaked, but he didn't care, even if he was not good, he would fight with them like his life.

A wooden stick was violently swung over, Li Pingshi raised his hand to block it, and there was a sharp pain in his arm. Then he bit the man's flesh, grabbed the small knife in his hand, and went crazy at the man. tie.

The leader screamed, and all the beggars around rushed up. Li Pingshi was injured in several places, and the injured leg was bleeding all over, but he still kept attacking, using the method of killing a thousand enemies and self-destructing eight hundred. He resisted stubbornly, like a little beast under siege, his eyes were fierce and savage, but he refused to admit defeat.

The beggars around were frightened by his ruthless appearance. No one thought that Li Pingshi, who usually speaks eloquently and eloquently, would suddenly become like this because of a car accident.

The one with bare feet was not afraid of the one who wore shoes, and the one who was horizontal was afraid of dying. A group of beggars threw away his belongings and fled.

For a while, there was only Li Pingshi left in the alley. He saw the last figure disappearing into the corner, and he couldn't hold back and fell to the ground all of a sudden.

He clenched the rusty knife tightly, even if it was just a plastic-handled folding knife most commonly used by elementary school students. Now children have changed to pencil sharpeners. No one will use such an old thing again. He I don't care, I still keep the knives like a treasure.

It is the only thing in the world that belongs to him completely. Back then, this knife made him gain the trust of a young man. The gangster said to him with a confident smile, "The next time you meet this kind of person, you will be like just now. He will be more cruel to you than he is, so that they will be afraid and dare not provoke you again.

" It seems that he can still recall the clear and clean voice of the young man when he spoke, but in a blink of an eye, so many years have passed.

Li Pingshi, what do you think about this now? The man asked himself this question in his heart, and when he reacted, he couldn't help but let out a wry smile.

It turned out that he had subconsciously regarded himself as Li Pingshi, but he had forgotten that he once had a name called Xu Xinnian.

It was a very ordinary afternoon, and nearly two months had passed since the boy who drew his sword to help.

He was walking alone on the familiar way from school, everything was business as usual, no one wanted to take the initiative to approach him, the "illegitimate child", and he had never enjoyed the feeling of being picked up by his family, and his mother's love did not change the position of the wife. Days lingering on the sickbed, the family was impoverished, and the rich son of a bitch never appeared once, let alone picked him up from school.

Although he was disdainful in his heart, he still took out the money he had finally saved up from his pocket and calculated it carefully. fifty dollars.

Fifty yuan is enough to buy a chicken and a little wild mushroom. Although the mushroom is a bit expensive, it is good for my mother's illness. By the way, I also need to buy some oranges. If you eat more vitamins, your body will recover faster.

Xu Xinnian planned carefully, kept the things he needed to buy in his heart, rolled up the money carefully, and was about to stuff it into his trousers pocket, when a figure suddenly appeared beside him and snatched away all the money in his hand.

The little beggar ran away after grabbing the money, and even the moment he grabbed the money, he badly cut the back of Xu Xinnian's hand with a knife.

"Don't run!"

Xu Xinnian hurriedly chased after him, hated and anxious in his heart. This money is all his living expenses for a week. If he loses it, he and his mother will starve together!

Seeing the money, the little beggar ran forward like crazy, Xu Xinnian was chasing after him, biting him hard.

All the people around looked on with cold eyes, and no one offered a helping hand. The little beggar looked even more arrogant when he saw that no one was stopping him. He turned his head and spat at Xu Xinnian.

Just as he turned around, Xu Xinnian swooped on him and grabbed the little beggar's clothes with a cold face, "Give me the money back!

" On his stomach, the little beggar groaned and flew out, but he still didn't forget to hold on to Xu Xinnian's arm that was holding the money.

Xu Xinnian and the little beggar fell to the ground at the same time, rolled a few laps and just fell in the middle of the road, and at this moment a truck came speeding towards them... A loud "bang" came from his ears, Xu He closed his eyes suddenly and returned to reality, but the cold wind around him was still bitter.

He shuddered and looked down at the broken leg left after the car accident and the bloody wound torn from the fight just now. He felt that this winter would never last a day.

By the time the hospital opened its eyes, the whole world had changed.

He became that filthy little beggar, with a dirty body, filth on his face, and black mud stuffed between his fingernails, but now there is another person in his original body.

He looked at the legendary rich father Xu surnamed finally appeared, as if he had won a great treasure, he put his arms around "himself" and said, " Xu Xinnian, go home with my father, it is my father who is late, and I almost lost you. Yes."

After waiting for so many years, he finally saw his biological father, but he heard others cry "Dad" with joy, and watched a touching father-son recognition drama.

He never cried, but that day he had tears in his nose. He wanted to tell others that he was Xu Xinnian, but his mouth was so stupid that no one would believe it. Seeing everything being taken away from me.

His mother said that he was a broom star, and no matter where he appeared, his life would be ruined. Sure enough, as soon as he left Xu Xinnian's shell, the little beggar immediately flew to the branch and became the rich man's young master, but at this moment he He had to face the dilemma of being kicked out of the hospital by the doctor because he had no money to pay for medical expenses.

To some extent, the hospital that saves the wounded is no less than the indifference hell that squeezes blood and blood. As long as you have no money, I am sorry, no one will care about your life and death.

His leg was badly injured, and he was still bleeding when he walked out of the hospital. He limped out with the only knife he had left.

The sunshine outside is just right, he is squatting...