Chapter 17 [In-depth understanding] (one more)

Just when Xu Cinian was distracted, Qu Cheng suddenly shot him and threw him on the sofa.

  Xu Cinian was caught off guard, groaning "Uh," and subconsciously raised his hand to resist, but the rope on his wrist tied him firmly and he couldn't move at all.

  It was this moment of miss that Qu Cheng seized the opportunity. With a strong knee, he pressed him against the back of the sofa, and he pulled the person to him. The tip of his nose brushed Xu Cinian's forehead, and he shuddered.

  Qu Cheng bullied himself up and looked at him condescendingly. The noses of the two were close together, and each other's breath sprayed on each other's face. At this moment, they gasped because of the violent movements.

  "Is it possible to get to know each other faster by getting close?"

  Xu Cinian got up and struggled but was firmly bound with a cold sweat on his forehead, "I don't want to know a triad that kidnapped me at all."

  "You don't want to know me, but I want to know you."

  Qu Cheng grabbed his chin, leaned forward and sniffed with the tip of his nose. Xu Cinian's scalp became numb, and he turned his head to avoid looking at him, but exposed a slender neck to the outside.

  "Well, it's really fragrant." Qu Cheng rubbed the tip of his nose against Xu Cinian's neck, smelling the refreshing soapy smell, and couldn't help but feel a little confused.

  The hot air sprayed with humidity on the skin instantly aroused a layer of goose bumps, Xu Cinian instantly leaped up, raising his leg to attack, Qu Cheng had been prepared for a long time, raised his hand and grabbed his ankle and moved forward. Pushing, Xu Cinian fell down on the sofa and let out a muffled snort.

  "Qucheng, have you been teasing enough!"

  "Oh, remember my name? Yes, it seems that our communication is still very fruitful, so continue."

  Qu Cheng decided to shamelessly today, what's wrong with being a gangster? What's wrong with deliberately thinness?

  He finally caught the person, but this guy came up to play amnesia with him, and he didn't recognize the things of the year. He even used the bad excuses of getting married and having children. Obviously, he wanted to make a clean break with him. .

  He Qu Cheng is a cockroach bug, or a poisonous ant snake? Even if it is ordinary friends meeting again, this attitude will not be the same, not to mention that they are not ordinary friends.

  Because Xu Cinian's coat was wrinkled into a ball, all the fabric was rolled on his back, and a few buttons in front of him collapsed, revealing the narrow collarbone and flexible skin. At this time, he was embarrassed and his skin glowed. The faint pink, lined with the sweat beads on his forehead, is even more vivid and fragrant, just as it was two years ago.

  Qu Cheng pulled off his remaining buttons, stretched out his hand to stroke his chest, and went around his waist to stroke his back.

  The body that hadn't been touched for too long shuddered unconsciously. Qu Cheng laughed low and just wanted to say something teasing, but when he looked up, he met Xu Cinian's ugly face and cold eyes.

  "Mr. Qu, you are only thinking about this thing when you tie me, so why bother to find an excuse to understand each other? I'm all a man with a son, and you can handle me too. Isn't it disgusting?"

  This sentence directly angered Qu Cheng, his face suddenly sank, and something suddenly exploded in his heart, making him too late to think about it and tore open Xu Cinian's neckline and bit him hard, "You say it again. You have a son to try!"