Maddy turned on her heel and pouted as she walked back up to her seat. Jin watched her throw her fit as she stormed off to the stands and wondered if she was more disrespectful than he had realized. He had noticed before that Maddy didn't use honorifics. He had never heard her use the term 'Oppa' or 'Unnie' or any of the others. Her parents seemed a bit embarrassed by Maddy's outburst but they didn't cancel her camping trip immediately. So Jin was realizing Maddy was a bit spoiled.

Maddy stomped up the bleachers and found Jimin sitting in her seat, newly out of detention. After giving the container of cookies to Tae, Maddy took Jin's seat between Namjoon and Yoongi. She crossed her arms over her chest in protests of being excluded from the adult conversation.

After a few minutes of getting back into watching the soccer match, Maddy forgot her anger and her arms dropped and she started chatting with Namjoon and Yoongi as they cheered for the star player they all loved so much. 

When Jin came back up to the stands he found Maddy in his seat. Maddy arched an eyebrow at him, ever the negotiator, "I'll give you back your seat if you tell me what my parents said." 

Jin laughed, "Ask them if you want to know, they are obviously the ones that didn't want you hearing it, not me." 

Maddy frowned at Jin, "So you're really not going to tell me?! Jungkook said you were a nice brother! Don't prove him wrong."

Jin raised an eyebrow at Maddy. First she was disrespectful to her parents and now to him. "You know, I was thinking you were a good influence on my youngest brothers, but you might just be even more trouble than they are."

Maddy's eyebrows rose to her hairline, "What?!"

Namjoon and Yoongi both came to her defense. Namjoon put his arm around Maddy's back, "Jin Hyung, be nice to sweet Maddy. She doesn't deserve your criticism."

Yoongi put his hand on hers, "What did she do to get such harsh words, Hyung?"

Maddy chuckled a little as she gave Jin a teasing glare, "Well, at least most of your family appreciates me." Then she stood up and moved down the row to sit on Tae's lap so that Jin could have his seat back. She needed to leave for her soccer practice in a few minutes anyway.

"Brothers or sisters?" Tae asked.

"Hard one because I don't have either. I guess brothers, although Jin isn't my favorite right now. Camping or hotel?"

"Camping today because I'm really looking forward to this weekend."

When Tae's legs started getting tired of holding her, Maddy was surprised that Jimin offered her his lap without any kind of sexual innuendo. Maddy sat sideways on his lap and put one arm around his back. She had noticed that Jimin's resistance to her friendship was slipping. The thought gave her a big smile. 

Jimin suspected that he knew why she was smiling, "Shut up." Was all he said. Maddy just giggled, they both knew she had said nothing.

---

After eating dinner and showering, Jimin and his younger brothers dropped by to pick up Maddy. They were off to what they all thought was their last illegal activity of the bet. Unless the night was a total bust they all knew that illegal would win because neither Maddy nor Jimin had given the zombies a decent rating.

Jimin was driving and he stopped in front of a nail salon in a neighboring town. "Mani-pedis!" Maddy cheered. 

Jimin just laughed at that and shook his head. "Need I remind you that getting your nails done isn't illegal in Korea, Princess?" 

Maddy lost her smile at that comment, "Oh, I forgot."

Jimin led the way through the front door of the almost abandoned nail salon to a curtain on the back wall. He pushed aside the curtain and ushered Maddy, Jungkook, and Tae into a long hallway extending to the left and the right with a series of doors. Maddy glanced at the two workers to see if they were concerned about them going into the back, but they didn't seem to notice at all.