Coming to an end

Y/n s POV

"Aabojii???" With that coming out of tae's mouth, I looked at his face feeling alot in my heart , fear, shock were just a few to name.
I could see the exact shock I had on face on tae's as well. Obviously we didn't expect to run into Mr. Kim here.
" Let's get out of here baby " Tae whispered, took my hand and turned around to go back to the car

" Mr. KIM TAEHYUNG "

OOOOOH SHITTTTT! it was the voice of Mr. Kim. Hearing his father call out his name, Tae slowly turned around to face him but didn't let go of my hand.
It was awkward to hold hands infront of Mr. Kim because he is TOTALLY against our relationship. So I tried to grab my hand from the grip Tae had on mine. But he held into me without letting me take my hand away from his..
" Yes father " Tae answered in a confident voice. But deep down I knew that he was wondering about what is gonna happen as well.

" Come here take a seat. You too miss. Y/n..I would like you here as well. " Mr. Kim said looking at my eyes and it gave me chills.
" Come baby " Tae mouthed looking at me and walked me towards the table where Mr. Kim was sitting with another stranger.
Once we came to the table, both the stranger and Mr. Kim stood up.
" Mr. Chae. This is my son Kim Taehyung, the chairman of my company. And this is ms.y/n. My son's fiancé." Mr Kim said pointing at me and it surprised me hearing him say that.
" Good to see you Mr. Kim and miss." Mr. Chae shook hands with us.
" I ll meet you later sir. I have another appointment" Mr. Chae said with a bow and left the table. Then Mr. Kim looked at us.
" Sit. Please " he said and sat. I took a seat as well and tae sat right next to me making me feel confident.
" Can I know what's happening here?" Mr. Kim asked looking at me.
" Aabojii.. this.." Tae started to talk but Mr. Kim silenced Tae with a cold glare.
" I am talking to y/n. Not you " Mr. Kim looked directly at my eyes but his gaze wasn't cold as before.
" Ugh. Sir. Hello. I just.." I was trying to speak but I was stammering because I was too nervous and scared.
" Taehyung ah. Can you please leave us for sometime?" Mr. Kim asked Tae making me freeze.
"Aabojii. No I am sorry I can't do that. I can't leave my girl here. She doesn't know you and I don't know what you would tell her." Tae looked at mr. Kim with a stern look and kept on saying.

Mr

Mr. Kim looked at me like he was asking me to make tae leave the table. I don't know why, but I felt like this talk with Mr. Kim is going to go smoothly. So I looked at Tae and nodded signaling him that it's okay for him to leave the table.
" Are you sure? Is it fine for me to leave y/n?" Tae asked me with a worried face.
" Yes I ll be okay.." I mouthed looking at him.
Then Tae slowly stood up at looked at me "If anything is wrong, just come back to the car okay? Or call me I will come back right away. Okay?" Tae told me and once I nodded with a smile, he left the table and walked away, probably to the vehicle.
Then I slowly looked at mr. Kim who was staring at me.
" Ms y/n. What is your relationship with my son now? I clearly remember that I asked you to break up with him and leave him alone " Mr..Kim told me with a blank Expression..
I wasn't gonna tell him this but somehow I couldn't stop myself from telling this to Mr. Kim.
" Sir. I know that you don't approve my romantic relationship with our chairman Kim since I come from a normal middle class family. And I know that you think that I became the secretary of the chairman before because of the relationship we have. But no sir. Our relationship began way after I was appointed as the secretary..and I am not here, being his girlfriend not because he is rich and has a status in the society. I am here with him today, even after you threatened me because I love him with ally heart. I love him for who he is. I love him for his soul and his personality. Even if you take away everything from my tae, even if you let him down in all his positions, I would still love him with all my heart. I would still die for him because he means Everything to me now." Tears were rolling down my cheeks but I kept on talking because HE SHOULD KNOW WHY I LOVE MY TAE AND HE SHOULD KNOW THAT I AM NOT A GOLD DIGGER.

Mr. Kim was looking at my eyes all the time I spoke and once I was done, he handed over a tissue to me.
" Stop crying y/n shi. If taehyung comes here he will get mad at me thinking that I made you cry" Mr. Kim told me with a slight chuckle surprising me.
I nodded slowly and took the tissue and wiped my tears away.

" Ms. Y/n. I have no intention to break the two of you apart because I heard alot about you from Bogum. He is like my own son and I trust him like one of mine. So I have no doubts over his words. He told me how you treat tae, Mrs. Lee and everyone. He told me how you didn't tell anything about our conversation we had at your apartment to Tae in your letter thinking that he will get mad at me, and after everything Bogum told me how much Tae loves you and how much he relies on you. And after hearing those, I am happy that you are by his side. And I have to say that I am impressed about you. I didn't think that I will be here telling you these but for the happiness of my son, I am here telling you all these. So I really would like if you continue to stay by the side of my son through thick and thin" Mr. Kim said and I was crying literally while listening to him say those to me because yes I never imagined that he would say something like that to me. .

" Thank you so much sir. I really appreciate you saying these to me. It means alot to me " I said with a shaky voice
" My pleasure y/n shi. By the way what's your job now? " Mr. Kim asked me."
" I am a chief editor in a publishing company sir." I said.
" Aaaahhhh... Nice. Keep on doing your best Ms. Y/n. I really wanna see what you can achieve. " Mr. Kim said while smiling

After 15 minutes

We kept on talking about different things and finally Mr. Kim looked at me and smiled
" Y/n shi. Tae must be waiting to know what we were talking about. Can you please go and send him here. " He asked me.
" Yes sure sir. Should I come as well?" I asked
" No no . It's fine y/n. Send taehyung only for now. I have to talk to him in person. " Mr. Kim told me .
I stood up and bowed him bending 90 degrees and said " thank you so much for everything sir. For accepting me. I won't disappoint you. I promise"
Mr. Kim smiled at me  " yes looking forward to have a good time with you and Tae Ms. Y/n " he said and I left after nodding and bowing him again.

Taehyung s POV

I was too nervous in the car. I didn't know what they must be talking about. I didn't know whether my father was shouting at my girl asking her to leave me . I didnt know anything what was going on inside so I was really nervous and impatient.
Mr. Yang came back after taking my girl's car home.
" Are you alright sir " Mr. Yang asked me because it was obvious that I was not alright.
" Yeah it's nothing yang. " I said and tried to calm myself down and tried to close my eyes but nope it didn't work at all.

Time passed about 20 minutes. I was staring out of the window until my girl walks out of the hotel. And then there she was coming out of the hotel with a huge smile plastered on her face..I was surprised. I was expecting her to come out with tears in her eyes because my father didn't liked her at all. I was too amazed to see what's happening so I quickly got down the car and walked towards my girl and looked at her and cupped her face with my hands.
" are you alright baby? Why are you smiling my love?" I asked her and she looked at me with her sparkling eyes.
" Mr. Kim wants to talk to you baby. Go in. I ll wait for you in the car " she said " but why? What happened?" I asked her back and she quickly planted a kiss on my cheek. Yes with her behavior I could definitely say. MY GIRL WAS SO HAPPY AND EXCITED FOR SOMETHING.
" Go in Tae. Your dad is waiting for you. I will explain everything once you come back. Now go " she told me and walked to the car and got it.
I watched her getting inside the car and I walked back to the hotel to see why my father was waiting for me.

" What is it aabojii? Why is y/n smiling that much ?" I asked my father as soon as I went to him.
" I approved your relationship with her " he said making me loose my balance and fall on to a chair.
" What? Seriously????" I was so happy and I was tearing up I couldn't talk.
" Yes taehyung ah. I heard a lot about both of you from Bogum and from my men. How your relationship with each other and many things. Ms. Y/n will explain everything to you later. But I asked you to come here to tell you about something else. " My father said with a sudden serious face.
" What is it aabojii?" I asked
" This should come to an end now taehyung ah" he said with a stern face.
" What should come to an end " I asked not knowing what he meant.
" Your relationship with y/n." He said making a blank face.
" Aabojii.. just now you said that you appr.." I was talking and my father cut me off by saying,
" You should now end your relationship with her and marry her to make her your legally wedded wife"