Momma comes with me

Taehyung s POV

We got into the car and I drove back to Ms. Y/n s home. It was a very quiet drive and after sometime we reached Ms. Y/n s neighborhood. I parked the car and Ms.Y/ n looked at me before she got down the car.
" Thank you so much sir. " She said with a smile and bowed.
" Its nothing Ms. Y/n. You will be moving in today? " Mr. Taehyung asked me with a questioning look
" Yes sir. I thought to take my belongings the apartment. Have to come home for dinner as well. Will you be coming at night sir for dinner? She asked me.
" Yeah I will come. I ll call you before I come Ms. Y/n. And it's a good idea that you thought to take your belongings to the apartment today. I am sorry I won't be able to take you there now . I have to go to work." I said.
I really wanted to help Ms. Y/n with this but I had to go to work. Bogum shi called me and asked me to come so I have to go.
" It's fine sir. You did more than enough for me. I really owe you so much " Ms. Y/n said and bowed me again.
" Okay. Now go . You have alot to do." I said with a smile on my face.
She nodded with a smile, bowed me again and walked down the lane to go home.
I watched her until she is out of my sight and drove back to work.

Y/n s POV .

I walked home and went inside and sat on a chair in the living room Momma was not there so I shouted searching for her.
" Waitttt!! I ll come . " I heard momma shout Back from the bathroom.
After some minutes momma came to the living room wiping her hair after a bath.
" Why are you shouting y/n ? Girls shouldn't be shouting like this! " Momma said.
" I am sorry momma. Anyways you know what I went to the apartment today!!" I said with a super excited face
" How was it ? Do you like it ? Is it good? " Momma had so many questions so I stopped her and started explaining.
" There are 2 bedrooms, one guest room and one master bedroom momma. Each room has its own attached bathroom. And the masters bedroom has a seperate wardroab full of luxurious clothing, handbags and many more things. And also there is a seperate TV room with a huge tv, two or three sofas , a dining area with an attached kitchen. And guess what momma it has an indoor swimming pool tooo!!! " I was screaming saying all these things and my momma was listening to me with her mouth wide open. She was really shocked to hear all these.
" This must have cost a fortune. Can I come and see as well y/n ? " Momma asked. "Yes of course momma. Let's go. I have to take my belongings there" I said
" Okay I ll come with you too. First come eat " momma said and headed towards the kitchen.
She has made rice with kimchi stew. I didn't even take time to change my clothes. I was so hungry so I followed momma to have lunch.

Taehyung s POV

I parked the car at the parking area and headed towards my office. Bogum shi was waiting near my office. He smiled at me warmly once he saw me.
" Good afternoon sir. Why didn't you come earlier today? I thought you won't be coming today" bogum shi told me while following me into my office.
" Ah no bogum shi. I had some work to do in the morning. " I briefly said and sat on my chair.
Bogum gave me some papers to check on and he left the office.
I felt bad once he left. Because this was the first time that I didn't tell him what I was upto. But I don't know why I didn't feel like telling it to bogum shi either.
Since I was at work and since I had to do so many things before I leave, I thought of concentrating on office work for the moment.

Y/n s POV

We had lunch and momma helped me pack my belongings to a luggage.
" Are you gonna take everything here Y/n ? " Momma asked me.
" No momma. Just the  essential ones only. Everything what I need is already there. So it's pointless taking everything and obviously there must be my stuff here as well so that I can use it when I come here. Right momma?" I said playfully.
" Yess yess. " Momma said while laughing.

After we were done packing there was only one luggage to be taken to the apartment.
" This is the first time I saw someone moving out with a single luggage." Momma said
" I know right momma..I thought I ll have to take everything. But thank God I don't have to carry all" I said and laid down on the bed.
" Are you already tired? You are a secretary Y/n. Not a normal secretary. A secretary of a chairman!. So you have to work fast and you ll have a lot of work. How can you get tired so easily? " Momma was yelling at me " you are lucky that son taehyung is your boss. If it was someone else you would have been already kicked out of work" she said and left the room with my luggage asking me to get dressed soon

I wore a t shirt and a trouser and called a taxi.
Momma and I with the luggage got into the taxi and we asked the driver to drive us to the apartment and I gave him the instructions.
After about a 17 minute drive, we came infront of the apartment complex.
When I saw my momma's face once we got down the taxi, a laugh escaped my mouth. It was so funny.
" Yes momma..I was like this for the first time too" I said momma and went inside the apartment complex and we went to the 50th floor using the elevator.
" When I come to visit you again, I ll try climbing the stairs until I reach the 50th floor. " Momma said while laughing. " If I did that I ll probably be found dead on stairs." She added. We came near the door and I typed the password to go inside.
But once I finished typing the password it said that " wrong password"
" Okay don't tell me that you can't remember the password of your apartment" I heard momma telling me while standing behind me.
I turned at her and faked a huge smile and said " No no. Do you think your genius daughter we forget a mere password momma? I just typed a wrong number accidentally "
" Ah I see. So my genius daughter please unlock door . If not others will that we are trynna break into the house." Momma said with a mocking voice.
I typed the password with shaking hands and it said " wrong password again"!!!!
I felt like melting down my toes. " Why? Can't my genius daughter remember a mere password?" Momma asked me again with a smirk.
Shit! At that moment I knew that she is gonna say this for a long time to tease me 💔

" Okay okay momma. Wait I ll call someone and ask. " I said and thought of calling jia. Shit I don't have her number.
" Call son taehyung! Y/n you know that I can't stand for a long time" momma told me with an annoyed voice.
I really didn't want to call sir at this moment but I had no choice.
I slowly dialled his number and kept the phone on my ear. After ringing for sometime he picked up the phone and I heard his voice from the other end
" Ms. Y/n what's wrong?" He asked me as soon as he picked up.
How did he know that I needed his help. I felt embarrassed but I spoke up.
" Sir.. sir momma and I came to the apartment and..." I didn't get to finish the sentence momma grabbed the phone from my hand and started speaking to Mr. Taehyung.
" Son you know what? My GENIUS daughter can't remember a MERE password. " After saying that momma kept the phone on ear.
I heard Mr. Taehyung laugh . " I thought so. It's fine Ms. Y/n. Wait I ll ask Jia to send me the password and I ll forward it to you. And once you go in don't forget to change your password to something that you won't forget. Okay?" My boss was so kind as always and he was kind enough to assure me in this situation.
" Okay sir. Thank you so much." I said and Mr. Taehyung disconnected the call saying that he will soon send the password to my phone.