Father ?

Time Skip

Y/n s POV

It's over 10 days that I started living in tae's home. It was super comfortable and great. I found myself surrounded with amazing people and I enjoyed every moment I spent with aunty Lee, other maids who were really good to me and of course my Tae.

I started working as the editor in Kim Publishing company since 5 days ago. In that publishing company there weren't alot of workers or the company wasn't big either. There were around 10 employees including myself and it had only one floor in a building.

Whatever the situation of the company was, I loved working there. Even though I got my vehicle driving license a few days ago thanks to Tae, I didn't have a vehicle to drive to work. So Tae was the one who drove me to work every morning.
I didn't want tae to buy me a vehicle because I wanted to buy one from my own money. I didn't care whether It would take a long time or not, I just wanted not to be a burden to my boy.
And I didn't mind using the bus, the subway or a taxi either.

It was 4 15 in the evening and I was waiting In my office until I get a call from my tae. He said he is coming to pick me up in the evening so he asked me to wait for him .
Other days it was Mr. Yang who came to pick me up Sharp at 4 p.m.
So I started to read And check on a story which was sent to us by an author to publish.

After about 10 minutes my mobile started to vibrate and it was tae. I ignored it and didn't answer the phone because I knew it was the signal for me to get off work so I arranged my desk soon. And I grabbed my handbag and walked out of the office to find my tae waiting for me near the entrance of the building where our office was located in.

I got into the passenger seat of the car and quickly planted a kiss on my tae s lips . He blushed but quickly started to drive.
" Where are we going baby?" I asked him with a curious voice.
" I have a gift for you. To celebrate you getting a new job " Tae said with a smirk and looked at me again while driving.
" Let's go eat something first. I am too hungry " he said while making a face and it made me laugh out loud.
" Me too. I am hungry as well " I said trying to stop my laugh.
" Then let's go eat from a chicken restaurant now. Let's have a nice dinner tonight " Tae told me and pulled off the car near a chicken restaurant .

Taehyung s POV

We got down from the car and went inside. I just loved the way how my girl walked alongside with me while holding on to my hand.
It made me smile because I felt that I have a huge responsibility now which is protecting and looking after my Y/n.

We ordered and had alot of chicken

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

We ordered and had alot of chicken. My tummy was almost full. We didn't eat the 3 full potion chickens we ordered. We ate about 2 and packed up the other for aunty Lee.
Once we were done with the chicken, I paid the bill and took my girl's hand and went back to the car.
" Come it's going to be the best part next " I told my y/n once we were seated in the car and took a black cloth from my pocket.
" Turn around " I said and Gently made my girl turn her face away from me and I blindfolded her with the black cloth.
" What are you doingggg??? " My girls asked me with a super curious voice and I laughed.
" Give me 10 minutes. I ll take you somewhere. You can sleep until we get there. " I said while laughing and helped her to put her seat belt on because she was blindfolded and after I started to drive.

After about 8 minutes we arrived in the destination, which is under the Seoul Namsan tower. I parked the car and dialled Mr. Yang's number.
" Yang. Is everything ready as I said?" I asked him as soon as he picked up the phone.
" Yes sir. Only you are missing here " he said and disconnected the phone and turned at my girl who were leaning still on the seat.
" Baby we are here " I said but she didn't respond.
" Awwww my girl must have fallen asleep " I thought and slowly caressed her head.
" Babyyy we are here my love " I said with a loving voice.
After several seconds she woke up. And held my hand. " Can I remove this baby?" She asked me.
" Not yet honey. Gimme 2 minutes " I said and got off the car and helped my girl get off the car as well and I held her closer to me by her waist.
" Hold on to me babe." I walked her slowly towards the Namsan tower. Yang was there with some other people..my gift for my girl was neatly placed and the surrounding was beautifully arranged.
" Well-done and thank you " I mouthed to mr. Yang when I saw all these.
Yang smiled at me and left with the others.
" It's the time " I whispered into my girl's ear and slowly removed the blindfold.

Y/n s POV

What I saw infront of my eyes, I couldn't believe it. I was wondering whether I am in a dream. I turned at Tae " can you please pinch me? " I asked him and I heard him laugh.
" This is not a dream baby girl. Congratulations on getting a new job " my tae said while smiling radiantly.
What i was seeing infront of me was this.

I turned at my tae because I still couldn't believe my eyes

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I turned at my tae because I still couldn't believe my eyes.
" You mean this???? This black, majestic, luxurious vehicle is for me???? ARE YOU KIDDING ME BABY?"
Seeing the expression and the response of girl made me laugh.
" No baby. Not kidding. This is yours princess " saying that Tae handed me over the key.
" It's all yours. Get it and check it out. And let me know whether you like it " he said with a smile.. " I don't know whether you ll like this model. This is the brand new one and this was the one that caught my eyes first. Just like you " Tae told me with a smirk .
" Are you asking me whether I like this baby? Seriously???? I LOVE IT " I said and hugged my boy so tight.
And I didn't know it would happen but I started to cry.
" Baby? Did I upset you my love?? You don't like this? Is it the reason?" Tae kept on asking me with his worried voice.
" Noo baby. Never in my life I thought that i will be able to drive a super luxurious vehicle like this. I never thought that. I never dreamt of that..thank you baby. I am not a materialistic person, but this gesture of you is too cute and kind. Thank youu " I said in between sobs.
The I felt my tae caressing my hair slowly.
" I love you. " He whispered and kissed my forehead, then slowly pulled away to look at my eyes.
" shall we go have dinner now? " Tae asked me.
"Mmm " I nodded in agreement. " "What would you do babe. Will you come with me or will you come in yours ?" Tae asked me.
" I ll Come with you baby. Mr yang is here right? He can take my gift home " I said with a smile and looked at Tae.
He looked happy because I said that I ll come with him.
" Yes okay love. Go get in the car. I ll hand your car key to yang and come " Tae said and walked away.

Taehyung s POV

I drove to a newly opened 5 start hotel in Seoul. I wanted to make my girl enjoy this night to the fullest.
I parked the car and got down with my girl, took her hand and locked her fingers with mine.
" Let's go " I said and walked to the entrance of the hotel.
All the workers of the hotel greeted me and my girl.
I walked straight to the VIP dining area . When I walked into the VIP dining area, there was a familiar face having dinner with another guy who was in a tuxedo.
I was standing near the VIP area entrance still holding my girl's hand in mine. I was thinking who it was and then suddenly It clicked
" Aabojii?" ( Father in Korean )

Married To My Chairman | Taehyung FF जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें