To Tae who will always be mine,

Taehyung s POV

" To my everything, Tae,
Baby. I know that this will be quite a shock to you once you read this letter and also when you find this letter, I ll be long gone. I m so sorry my love. Please hope you ll read the full letter because I mean every single thing I m writing here. I mean them with all my heart.
Baby, from our first encounter, I knew that you were someone special. But I didn't think that you ll ever have the place that you have in my heart right now. You have always been that kind, caring person who helped me whenever I was struggling to co-op up with my duties as your secretary. All knows that this was my very first job and that I was still a newbie to the company. But still thank you so much for trusting me and taking the decision to make me your secretary.
Being your secretary made me get so closer to you and I loved spending time with you so much babe. Literally my life was revolving around you. I woke up for you. I came to work to see you. To talk to you. To be closer to you. And then I started to love you, I started to have feelings for you even without myself realizing it, not because you have money, not because you have a good status in the society but all because you have a good heart. I love your soul, I love who you are. I love your personality. I love everything about you my boo.....
After all this time we spent together, I am so sorry baby that I took a decision like this. To move away. Yo disappear from your sight. But trust me I did it for you. For your success.
Babe. I treasure every single moment we spent together, every kiss, every touch every thing we talked about is forever alive in my heart and my mind. Don't ever think that this was because I don't have feelings for you anymore or something like that okay? I loved you first and I will always love you and there is no space for someone else in my heart. Because my heart Is already full of you ❤️
So don't think like that please because it's NOT the reason
Please don't be angry with me okay baby? Please whoever you marry, be happy with her okay? Don't be sad. Please live well and be the most happiest person of all time. Do that favor for me. That Is all I want to see. I wanna see you happy and successful. Your happiness is my happiness. So please smile always and be happy. I love you so much always and forever.
To - my tae who will always be mine
From - your ever loving y/n. "

I couldn't believe what I was reading. So I read it over and over again. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. I could hear Bogum talking to Me. But I didn't hear anything clearly. I was super confused. I didn't know what happened. I didn't know what to do.
It was clear that y/n was crying when she was writing this. Because her dried tears were visible on the paper.
I felt empty. Then I felt nothing. Because I don't believe what is happening. Because I don't believe that this is real.

" Taehyung ah. Taehyung ah. " I came to my senses with Bogum patting on to my shoulder.
" Ah?" It was all I could say while looking at him with a blank face.

" What's wrong? What happened? " Bogum kept on asking me

" Left me. " I said so and broke into sobs.