Will you be my secretary?

Taehyung s POV

I heard a knock on my office door and once rang the bell indicating to come in, Ms Y/n slowly walked into my office with a file tightly held in her hands. I smiled at her the moment she came in.
I knew that she was kinda scared but I didn't want to make her uncomfortable after all that she has done for me.
" Good afternoon sir. Mr. Bogum asked me to hand this over to you" she said while giving me the file
"Good afternoon Ms. Y/n." I replied and took the file from her.
While she was waiting near my table until I go through the documents "ms.y/n. Please take a seat in the couch. I have something to discuss with you about" I said.

Y/n s POV

What does he has to discuss with me. I was kinda scared but I didn't want to show it. " Shall I wait outside sir?" I asked the chairman
"No wait. Please be seated" he said so  and gestured towards the couch signalling me to go and sit.
What to do I had no other choice than listening to my boss. So I slowly walked near the couch and took a seat

Woah the chairman's chamber is bigger than our whole house

Woah the chairman's chamber is bigger than our whole house.woahh daebak!! I thought. While Mr. Taehyung was going through the documents I was looking and observing his office because I loved the neatness and the designs. The office had so many beautiful furniture and many of them were white and some were green which perhaps was the theme (white and green)

 The office had so many beautiful furniture and many of them were white and some were green which perhaps was the theme (white and green)

Then I looked at Mr. Taehyung who was carefully going through the file. He is such a good person . I thought so. Since the moment I met him, I was the once who was rude to her but he was so kind towards me and my mother and he was so polite too . While I was thinking about whatever came into my head, I saw him coming towards the couch.

Taehyung s POV

Once Ms. Y/n took a seat in the couch, I carefully went through the documents in the file. They were neatly prepared. To be honest I was impressed. Once I finished going through the papers, I kept it aside and stood up go to the couch and once ms..y/n saw me coming towards her, she quickly stood up.
I went to the couch and took the head seat and Ms. Y/n was still standing up
"Ms Y/n please have a seat" I said
" Thank you sir " she said so slowly sat on the couch.
"Ms. Y/n I have a request to make from you. I really hope that you will help me with it" I said.
She looked at me and smiled " yes what is it sir. I will do if it's in my limits "
"Ms. Y/n you applied first for the secretary post of the chairman right?" I asked her. Once I asked that question she looked embarrassed but replied as "yes sir "
" Yeah I know. It's something regarding that " I said
She looked at me with her curious eyes
and then I asked
"Ms. Y/n, would you like to be my secretary?"

Y/n s POV

What? The chairman s Secretary??? I couldn't believe what I was hearing. But wait, why is he doing this for me? I thought.
"Oh" that was all I could say.
" I know ms.y/n must have been shocked to hear this. But this is something I had in my mind since yesterday. I just wanted to check on your work. Now tht s also done . That's why I asked you now" he said

What should I do???? What should I doooo.... My mind was blank. I really didn't know what to do. Should I accept this or should I not?
"Can I have some time sir. I will let u know by tomorrow. Will that be fine sir?" Oh my god my mouth. It really has no brakes. Why did I say that without refusinggg it politelyyy ughhhhhh.
" Yes it's perfectly fine Ms.Y/n. You can take your time and please let me know your answer" Mr. Taehyung seemed happy when he said that.

Y/n you are definitely going mad!!!. I was literally screaming at myself inside my head.
But now what to do. It's too late and I have to face what's yet to come.
"Thank you for your patience Ms. Y/n. And ah the documents, I almost forgot. They were so neatly done as I wanted it to be. I have to say that I am impressed" Mr. Taehyung told me.

I really was happy to hear that. I sincerely smiled at our chairman and said " thank you sir."
"Your welcome. Can u please ask mr.hoseok to meet me once you go to your office?" Chairman asked me
"Yes I will sir. Thank you so much and have a nice day sir" I told Mr. Taehyung and excused myself out of the office once I bowed him.