New plan

Y/n s POV

My head felt so heavy but my body was feeling so good. I still didn't open my eyes but I felt that I was under a very comfortable blanket. I slowly opened my eyes and I found myself in a new place where I have never been before.
Am I in a hotel? How did I come here? What happened last night? Have I been kidnapped by someone?
Limitless questions filled up my head and I tried to remember what happened last night. I remembered getting drunk at Dami s but after that my mind was blank. I couldn't remember A THING !
Then I heard footsteps and I quickly closed my eyes with a racing heart.
Someone opened the door and came inside the room.
" Baby. " I heard him whisper near my ear which made me get goosebumps in my body. That voice it was the voice which I wanted to hear and just hearing it relieved my heart. It was no other than my Tae.
I slowly opened my eyes to see my man looking at me with eyes overflowing with love.

" Gummorning Tae 🥺💜

" Gummorning Tae 🥺💜. Where am I babe? " I murmured staring at his beautiful face. My voice was super sleepish. Hearing that Tae smiled at me and sat on the bed next to me.

" you are at my house obviously. I m going to go to work now baby. You can sleep some more and then wake up okay? Your luggage Is in my walkthrough wardrobe. And I have asked the maids to get you some new clothes as well. They are hung in my wardrobe as well . Since this is my home, this is your home as well so please make yourself at home and comfortable okay my love?" Tae asked me while caressing my hair.
I nodded at him with a smile still staring at his gorgeous face.
" Mrs. Lee has prepared bean sprout soup for your hangover. Go downstairs after doing your morning routine. Have a good rest and relax yourself baby. Oh and the pool, you can use it too. " Tae added with a smirk on his face. " Why am I even telling you what to use baby. These are all yours so do whatever you like " he told again while smiling and stood up.
Then only I saw him head to toe dressed up for work.

"I ll come back soon my girl. God I am gonna miss you! " He said and turned to go but came back to me again and gently pressed his lips on mine. He kissed me for some seconds and slowly pulled away and looked into my eyes.
" I love you baby " he said with his warm smile and walked out of the room once I said " I love you" back 🥺

Taehyung s POV

I drove to the office with Bogum soon after talking to my girl
Bogum shi parked the car infront of the office and gave the key to the security officer to get the car parked.
" Sir I have to talk to someone. I ll meet you soon in your office" Bogum shi told me and walked away once I nodded.
I walked into my chambers and sat on my chair and looked around. There were some files neatly piled up on my table which I had to go through.
I took my phone to my hand and texted my girl.
" Came to the office baby. I miss you already " and took the files to and started to check.

Time Skip

After I was done checking the files I called Bogum shi to my office.
After several minutes he came and both of us took a seat in the couch.

" Were you in the middle of any special work Bogum ah? " I asked him because I didn't want to mix up my personal life with my work
" No sir. Mr. Namjoon called me a little while ago and said that he will be visiting next week. So I was about to come and meet you anyways. Anything urgent sir? " Bogum shi asked me with a curious voice.

" Yeah this is kinda important Bogum ah. Call applications for the secretary position of the chairman" I said and Bogum shis facial expression after hearing it was priceless. 😂😂

" Are you gonna remove Ms. Y/n sir? " He asked me.
" Yes Bogum shi. This is for her sake. Because once others get to know that we are dating, they will think that my girl became my secretary because of our relationship. And they will talk behind her back and it will do nothing but hurt her. Also my father Is looking for a way to seperate us and he will do any thing for it. I don't want y/n to go through any of those. So I m going to get her another job in a different company. That is my new plan for now " I said and Bogum shi nodded in agreement.
" That is good sir. A little while ago Mr. Kim called me and asked whether Ms. Y/n came to work. " Hearing Bogum say that my blood started to boil in anger but I was able to control it somehow.
" Oh I knew it. So call applications soon Bogum ah. I need someone by day after tomorrow. " I said and Bogum shi nodded.

Y/n s POV

I woke up and checked the time. It was 10 30 in the morning so I slowly got down from the bed and walked into the bathroom and did my morning routine.
Once I was done , I walked out of the bathroom and got the cloths from tae's wardrobe and changed into them

And I walked downstairs slowly. The maids who were working greeted me politely when I was walking. I smiled and greeted them back.
Near the dining table Mrs. Lee was talking with a maid and once she saw me, she came towards me with her beautiful smile and hugged me.
"Aigoo... Good morning miss. Had a good sleep ? "
" Call me just y/n Mrs. Lee. And yes I had a good sleep " I replied
" Call me anything but Mrs. Lee ms.   y/n" she said " I made hangover soup for you. Come take a seat " Mrs. Lee made Me sit in the dining table and came back with a bowl of soup
" Thank you so much aunty " I said and her face lit up hearing me call her aunty. She smiled at me and sat beside me while watching me eat.

Time Skip. 

After I finished the soup, I walked into the garden to join aunty Lee who was watering the plants.
I took some gardening equipment and started to work as well.
Then a maid came to me with an apron.
" Please wear this miss. If not you'll get dirt on your cloths " she said and handed me the apron
" Thank you so much " I said and put it on
After sometime I heard aunty Lee walking to me and I looked at her.
" Don't worry darling. No one would know that you are here with us " she said with a caring face.
" Ummm... " I really didn't understand what she meant by that
" I meant Mr. Kim darling. Son Taehyung asked each an everyone of us to keep our mouths shut about you. And no one from Mr. Kim's place wouldn't come here. So you can be as free and happy as you wanna be. And don't forget to call your mom and tell her that you are here " aunty Lee told me and smiled.
" Yess okay thank you so much aunty. I ll go and call momma now. I ll be back soon " I said and ran inside to call momma to inform her that I am safe.