Is he the chairman?

Y/n s POV

"Were you talking to me miss? Am I the swollen headed rude person" He asked me. Oh my god he is so handsome 😳 and I didn't know what to say. I just couldn't made up anything at that moment since I was shocked by his beauty .
"Ugh..mmm..mmm" it was all I could say. And suddenly I remembered that I had his bag " You are mr.kim taehyung right I brought your bag. Bogum Sir told me to hand this over to .." I was telling him and I couldn't complete the sentence because his phone rang. "Excuse me." He said to me and answered the phone.
"Hello? Yes. Yes this is the chairman of  Kim enterprises, Kim Taehyung speaking to you..." He told into the phone. What???? Is this the chairman? Oh my god you stupid Y/n, you screwed up on the first day of your work. Oh my god!!! Shittt. What am I supposed to do now???  I was literally screaming at myself. I really didn't know how to face mr.chairman now.
"Ms. What were you saying? " Chairman asked me once his call ended. I bowed him and told "Sir. I didn't know that you are the company chairman. I sincerely apologize for my rude , unacceptable behavior. Today is my first day at work so I was a bit too much excited. Please forgive me" I continued saying without rising my head from the bow .

I heard him laugh. And "Please raise your head. It's fine. " Chairman told me and asked "Your name?"
"Y/n sir" I replied. And I handed over him his bag

" Thank you so much" Chairman smiled at me warmly and took his bag from me

" Thank you so much" Chairman smiled at me warmly and took his bag from me. "I will go now sir.please excuse me " I excused my self and turned to go.
"Ms Y/n?"I heard chairman say " Did you come in a company car?"
" No sir. I don't have a drivers license yet. " "So you came in a taxi?" "No sir I came by bus." I told the chairman. "Are you going back by bus?" Oh my god so many questions. "Yes sir. "I told Mr. Taehyung.
Chairman pulled out his wallet and took some money to his hand, tried to give it to me and said "Ms.Y/n. Take this and Go by a taxi"
"thank you so much sir. But it's fine. I can go by a bus "I kindly refused him because I couldn't accept money from my chairman.
" No this is just an allowance. Pay me back once you receive the paycheck. Your heels are broken so anyways you won't be able to go by bus" he said.
I didn't notice my broken heels until Mr. Taehyung told me about it. It must have broken on the way I ran to the hospital. So I took the money from the Chairman and thanked him. "Thank you so much for your kindness sir. I shall go now. Stay safe" I told so and bowed the chairman and left the hospital to get a taxi.

Taehyung s POV.

Once Ms. y/n left the room and closed the door I sat on the chair next to Mrs.Lee s bed. A grin escaped my mouth. Ms Y/n was so shocked once she knew that I am the chairman. 😂 I really didn't expect such an expression from her. I thought to myself and took my ipad out of my bag.

As soon as I started checking the board paper, I heard Mrs

As soon as I started checking the board paper, I heard Mrs. Lee saying "is she your girlfriend" I looked at her kept all my work away and held her hand. "Mrs. Lee? Are u okay? How are you feeling now?" I kept on asking . She looked at my eyes and smiled at me. "I feel good my son. Thank you for staying beside me even when you have alot of work in the office" she started tearing up.
I wiped her tears and said "Aunty, when I was sick you always was next to me since I was so small. Obviously you are like my mother. I will always be with you whenever you need me. "

Then I called the doctors and informed them that Mrs Lee woke up and I asked the hospital staff to move Mrs. Lee into a VVIP room. Mrs. Lee wanted to stay in the same normal room but I wanted to treat her in the best way. So while doctors were treating Mrs. Lee. I went out side the room to take a call to bogum shi.