Back to seoul

Y/n s POV

After spending one amazing week in London, Tae and I came back to Korea.  Once the plane landed we came out of the airport with our luggages and Mr. Yang was waiting for us near the exit.
" Sweetie. Mr. Yang is here. Come let's go. " Tar told me and walked with me to the car holding my hand. Mr. Yang greeted us and put our luggages in to the car and started to drive
" Where to sir? " He asked Tae looking at us from the rare mirror.
"Let's go to Ms. Y/n shi s place first yang. " Tae said and looked at me.
After a long flight I was feeling so tired and sleepy. I hardly kept my eyes open. Seeing me like that Tae smiled and made me rest my head on his shoulder
" Just rest baby. Don't sleep now. I ll get you home soon. Go home and have a good sleep. " He told me with his caring voice while resting one of his hands on my thigh.
" Mmmhmm.." I nodded and closed my eyes

Time Skip

I opened my eyes feeling that Mr. Yang has parked the car. Tae got down  and opened the door for me and helped me get out of the car because I was dozing off. Mr. Yang offered to bring my luggage but Tae kindly refused it and took my luggage himself.
He took my luggage by one hand and  put the other hand around My waist and lead me to my flat. I leaned on to him and went near my home and Tae opened the door and lead me inside and closed the door.
" Wait. " Tae said and removed my heels after bending down.
" Now come. " He took me to my bedroom and kept the luggage aside.
Tae made me lie on the bed and put the blanket over me.
" Have a very good sleep my girl and call me when you wake up okay?" He told me pushing a strand of my hair behind my ear 
" Mmmhmm " I nodded with my eyes barely open and I heard him giggle perhaps seeing my sleepy behavior.
After few seconds I felt his warm lips on my forehead.
" See you later sweetie. I love you "  heard him say and tae left me to sleep in my bed room closing the door behind him.

Taehyungs POV

Mr. Yang drove me home and once he parked the car I got down and quickly walked inside the house. Mrs. Lee was eagerly waiting until I come home.
She hugged me as soon as I stepped inside the house and I hugged her back returning her affection.
" Taehyung ah. I missed you so much..how was your trip? Was it good? Did you enjoy with Ms. Y/n? Did you drop her at her place ?" Mrs. Lee started to ask so many questions after pulling away from the hug.
I smiled at her stretching my arms. I was so tired as well even though I didn't show it to y/n before.

" Oh my god aunty

" Oh my god aunty. So many questions. I m so tired. Shall I answer all of them later? " I asked while yawning .

 Shall I answer all of them later? " I asked while yawning