Back to the office

Taehyung s POV

Once I dropped Ms.y/n near the bus stop, I walked to the hospital. On the way to the hospital, I was continuously thinking about the way she ran behind the thief who grabbed my phone. It made me laugh since I have never seen a girl running like that before 😂😂
Once I came to the hospital, bogum was ready to leave for work and he was waiting until I come.
" Good morning Tae. Got up late today?" He asked as soon as he saw me.
" Noh dude. I went through so much since last evening 😂 I walked to the hospital " that was my reply and I regretted that I said that cuz he started inquiring me about every single detail but I didn't want to tell that to anyone .
" Nah nah. Nothing serious men. Look at you. You are like a policeman. 😂 By the way doctors said that Mrs.lee will be discharged today. I will drop her to my father's place and come to the office by noon. The maids at my father's can look after her until she gets better so she will be comfortable there " I said to bogum . .
", Oh it will be nice dude. By the way I have many things to discuss with you. So I ll see you at the office then okay?" Bogum shi told me and left for work.

Y/ns POV

After waiting for about 5 minute I was able to get on to a bus. Until I reached the office, I was thinking about what happened yesterday 😂 it was funny. I guess our chairman won't be mad at me. I thought. Finally I arrived at work and went to the receptionist to ask whether I can use the elevator.
"Hello good morning. I am Y/n. I came to work yesterday. Can I know whether I can use the elevator today?"
"Good morning Ms.y/n. I am Yun Haejin. You can call me Haejin. Yes you can use the elevator. New employees can't use the Elevator on their first day only " she said.
"Oh thank God. I really didn't want to climb up the stairs early in the morning" i felt comfortable talking to her so I said.
"Yes exactly. I am lucky that I didn't have to go through that on my first day. But I was trapped here ever since. But I love my job y/n."
" Awww that's so nice to hear Haejin shi. Then I ll see you around. Have to go to arrange my desk"

I said so and waved at Haejin and went towards the elevator to go to my section.

Taehyung s POV

After about 3 hours at the hospital, doctors finally said that mrs.lee will be discharged within an hour. So I left the hospital and went home soon to get dressed for work and to get my car so that I can drop Mrs. Lee at my father's place.

I went home and got dressed soon.

And I took my car and drove to the hospital

I went to the hospital and Paid the bills and got Mrs

I went to the hospital and Paid the bills and got Mrs. Lee discharged. Then I took her belongings and made her sit in the front seat of the car.
Then we left the hospital and did head towards my father's place.
" Son who was that person?" Mrs. Lee asked me breaking the silence.
" Which one aunty?"
"The pretty girl who came to meet you yesterday? Is she your girlfriend? " She was laughing and I knew that she was teasing me. Because I have never had a girlfriend before.
" Lol no aunty. She is an employee in our company. She came to work yesterday and bogum shi has sent me my bag with her. She came to the hospital to hand it over to me" I said
" I heard your conversation. You like that girl don't you? I have never seen you helping anyone like that before" Mrs. Lee knows me more than anyone I guess
" It's not that aunty. Yeah she is pretty. But I don't have such feelings towards her and we just met yesterday for the first time. 😂 And she is my employee after all 😂 " I told her.
" Anyways find someone soon and date my son. Because I don't want you to stay alone like this anymore " she was tearing up when she told me that.
" Aigoo. Aunty. How can you say that I am lonely? I have you and that's enough for me ☺️" I said comforting her." And listen aunty. Please don't tire yourself trying to work at my father's okay? I am sending you there to rest. I want you to get well soon okay? Promise me that you ll rest well" I said
" Okay okay. Thank you for worrying about me son. You know that I love you right?" She told me
" Yes obviously. See we have already arrived "
We were at my father's place and I parked the car and opened the door for Mrs. Lee to get down.

A house maid came near my car and I handed her the belongings of Mrs

A house maid came near my car and I handed her the belongings of Mrs. Lee. Then I held Mrs. Lee's hand and walked her to the guest room

 Lee's hand and walked her to the guest room

"Aunty you can stay here. This is your room. Call the house maids anytime you need help or anything. I asked Miss. Jo to look after you well. So don't worry and if you need anything or IF YOU MISS ME 😌😏 call me anytime 😊" I told Mrs. Lee.
" Okay thank you so my son. I am so grateful that I have you by my side "
" You grew me up into this aunty. All the praise goes to you 💜 now please change and sleep and rest okay? I ll come soon to see you again aunty and I ll call you. And if you want , call me anytime day or night. I ll be right back"
I told her and asked Miss. Jo to help Mrs. Lee get changed . And then I left my father's place and drove back to my office.