Lost at the Han river

Taehyung s POV

How can I be the chairman? It was not my thing. Even though I want to see the success of our company it's not by being the chairman.
Is it too late now? Since I am the new chairman I have the weight of our company on my shoulders. I have go develop this as much as I can. But since I have to be committed totally to the company how am I gonna focus on my hobby? It's what I love. Not management. How can I convince my father and how am I suppose to find someone else for my position?

Telephone rings...

Taehyung : Hello. The chairman of Kim enterprises speaking

Caller : sir it's me bogum

Tae : bogum shi, is there any problem?

Bogum : No sir. It's not an urgent matter. But can I come to talk to you?

Tae : Yes sure why not? Please do come

Bogum : Thank you sir. I will be there within 5 minutes

______________________________________

Bogum : Sir this is not regarding the company . Is it fine if I say this now?

Tae : yes yes of course . Don't hesitate bogum shi

Bogum : Sir can u remember we went to the soul tower last week?

Tae : Oh yes. By the way I gave the photo film to be washed and to be printed. Did they send the photos to you ?

Bogum : Yes they did sir. I came to talk to you about that.
Can you remember the girl whom you caught in your pictures constantly? In many of the locations we took pictures?

Tae : Yeah. I wanna find out who she is. I was going to focus on photograph ying and finding that lady. But now, I don't know whether I ll have time. Did anything came up dude?

Bogum : Mmm. Sir. Guess what that girl is in the pictures that u took at Seoul tower as well.

Tae is so surprised that his jaw literally drops

Tae : Wait what? How can that happen bogum shi? Only about 10 people were there when we went to the tower right?

Bogum : yes sir. Thts what I am saying. Isn't it weird

Tae : Yes it is. By the way, do you have the photographs ?

Bogum : they are in my car sir. I am planning to leave now for a meeting with another company, I will send the photographs through someone.

Tae : No no. There is no hurry bogum shi. You have the spare keys of my car Right? Put the photos in my car when u leave. I will check them at home. I shouldn't mix up my personal life with my career.

Bogum : Yes sir. I will put them in the trunk of your car. By the way you sounded like an experienced chairman through the phone
I couldn't be more proud

Tae : (smiling shyly) thank you bogum shi. It means alot. With which company you have the meeting with?

Bogum : It's with PJ group sir. I think Mr.Jimin did called for the meeting.

Tae : Jiminah? I wonder why suddenly. Anyways good luck bogumshi.

Bogum : thank you sir. I will see you tomorrow at work

Once Bogum leaves Taehyung starts working on some of his company papers . After about one and a half hours he thinks of leaving for home.
He wraps things up at his office and leaves for his house.
He found the photographs in the trunk of his car. Bogum has left them with a note. He took the photos and went inside his house.

His house keeper Mrs. Lee was a very kind lady . She was the one who looked after Tae since his mother passed away when he was 2 years old. Therefore Mrs. Lee was more like a mother to Tae than a house keeper.
Once Tae went into the house Mrs. Lee came running to him and took his bag from his hand. And held taes hand tightly

Mrs.lee : Sir. I heard that you became the new chairman. Congratulations sir. I knew this would happen and I am so so proud of the person you grew into.

She said so and started crying
Tae hugged her tightly with so much love and said "Aunty, you made me who I am today, you looked after me, cooked for me, fed me , cleaned me , helped me and did numerous things for my sake. I am here today because of you, and I love you so much like to a mother "
Mrs. Lee was so happy hearing that and hugged Tae back and went to ready the table for dinner.

Tae went to his room changed and had a wash. Suddenly he remembered why he came home earlier than other days and went to his hobby room with the photo pack bogum left in his car.
He took the former photos as well so that he could compare the photos and spread the photos on the table. On one photo that he took at each location,he found that he has captured that unknown girl . She was always wearing a frock and her hair was untied. She looked so pretty but lonely. Tae wanted to find out who she is but he was unable to use his time on that since he had a lot of duties to fulfill regarding the company.

Since his mind was a mess, he took a camera from his collection and walked out of the house.
For some minutes he was wandering where to go today, and suddenly he thought of going to the Han riverbed . It was 10 minutes walking distance away from his house. Once he reached the Han river he started walking slowly along the river enjoying the sunset. And he captured some nice clicks as well. The view from the Han river was mesmerizing and Tae was enjoying it so well. But suddenly he saw...