Jinx x fem ꫀ᥅᥅ꪮ᥅ reader

Requested by: Author

Pronouns: she/her

I wanted to make the last chapter of this work.. ANGST MEHAHAHAHAH because I'm evil, enjoy~

•Y/N's POV:•
I walked around the undercity while holding Jinx's hand, we had guns in our hands while we shot anyone we saw that came in our way.
"Aay! What pretty girly's you are." A drunk guy smirked as he walked in front of me and Jinx, "why thank you sir. It's nice of you to compliment us before dying." I smiled sweetly, "wha-" I cut him off by shooting him in the middle of his head, "wow, perfect shot." Jinx smiled and kissed me on the cheek, "thanks crazy lady." I smiled and kissed her collar bone.
Suddenly I heard a loud echo like scream, my body twitched and my legs folded, my vision began to glitch and I suddenly saw a bright white lamp in front of me, "Jinx?" I whispered, I turned my head only to see a lab before my vision glitched again and I was in Jinx's arms, "Y/N?" Jinx held me close, her body was warm, so I was convinced she was real 'what was that?' I asked myself, I held onto Jinx tightly, "let's go home.. I'm getting tired.." I mumbled. Jinx looked at me worryingly but nodded nonetheless, we both stood up and began to walk home.

Once we got home we went straight to bed, I laid under the covers staring at the ceiling while Jinx laid next to me, she was already asleep, sleeping on her side.

I felt a bold go through my as my back arched and my vision glitched again.

A white room.. I felt something sticking to my head and I looked up and saw wires sticking on my head like stickers, I tried to lift my hand but I felt something on my wrist, I looked down and saw a plastic cuff and and these square looking things around each of my fingers. I looked to my side hoping to see my blue haired girlfriend but only saw nothing, just another body laying on a metal table except her eyes were closed and her mouth was moving, I blinked before looking back up at the blinding white light, I closed my eyes.

My vision glitched back to normal and I was greeted with a dark room and soft snores next to me, I looked next to me and Jinx laying there sleeping. I sat up and watched her belly move up and down, I looked down at my arm and pinched myself, I winced at the pain, 'what.. what is real anymore..' I pondered, I reached out and touched my girlfriends tattooed skin, she was warm. I shook my head, "maybe I just need a drink." I climbed off the bed, the unwelcoming cold wooden floor suddenly went welcoming to me now, I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a cold glass drink of water and gulped it down.
Once I was finished I slammed the cup down and went back to bed, I got in the covers and stayed there sitting up and staring at my hands.

'What if this was fake..' I looked around, feeling the duvet, 'nothing feels real anymore..' I thought, an idea popped up in my head as I laid down and took one last glance at my girlfriend, I smiled and she'd a few tears, "I love you Jinx." I smiled, memory's of us two running through my head, before I lifted my hands up to my head and closed my eyes, I grabbed what felt like nothing and pulled my hands away from my head.

I gasped as I held wires in my hands, I sat up and looked around at where I was, I was laying on a table, my ankles and wrists in plastic cuffs, I looked back and saw a heart monitor, it was a straight line, i couldn't care for that at the minute and ripped off the cuffs on my body, I got rid of all the wires sticking at my skin and threw off a mask that was placed over my mouth. I got off the table and felt the iron floor, why did it feel.. soft? Real? Real.. what was real anymore? I looked around the room, there was an endless line of people hooked up to wires like I was, sleeping on a table, I walked down the middle of the tables trying to recognise someone, anyone, hopefully even Jinx.
But instead I ran into nothing, the only things I saw was a skinny man with what seemed weak legs, scruffy hair etc.. I looked around seeing a yellow dog, a boy with overly long blond hair trapped in a white hat, blue shirt etc..

Where was I going? I was confused without a doubt.
I was soon met with a large man, he looked down at me, "your awake too?" He asked, I nodded, he smiled, "welcome to the real world." He smiled and showed me around, we were apparently no where, I looked outside a ship and saw a never ending darkness with white dots surrounding it, but far far behind, almost invisible was a planet, a beautiful planet, it was covered in a small amour or blue, most of it was desert and orange along with brown, very little green, until.. the core had exploded.
"That's where is humans used to live." The big guy smiled sadly, "but as you see it was dying. That planet is called Earth. And humans ended up killing it with their selfish desires." He looked down at me, as I watched the Earth slowly explode, creating a blinding light to anyone close by.
"I'm Vander kid.."

•No Ones POV:•

"Y/N? Y/N?! WHY WONT YOU WAKE UP?!" Jinx yelled shaking your motionless body, your breathing had stopped and Jinx was in full panic mode, she had just woken up to you looking paler as ever, cold and not breathing.

She was alone..

All over again.

The end

Hope you enjoyed the book.. BAI!