Jinx x soulmate reader

Requested by: @dragonlucy12

Pronouns: they/them (if there's a mistake, tell me plz)

•Y/N's POV:•
My soulmate had gotten cute cloud tattoo's around their right side of their body, and I must say it suits me very well.
I was smiling as I picked up a pen and pulled out my wrist, writing on it

Hey odd question but where do you live? Topside - Bottomside

I was given an immediate answer

Bottomside! I hate topsides!

I chuckled

Same, hey.. wanna meet up today?

I waited anxiously for their reply...

Sure! Go to the last drop in approximately 19 mins, GO!

I jumped up as I immediately ran out the door and rushed over towards the direction of the last drop, I saw a kid in front of me holding 3 large box's he looked towards me as his eyes widened, I looked around the kid quickly seeing no way to go around him since it's so busy, I breathed in and jumped as high as I could, lifting my legs as close to my body as I could, I landed perfectly and carried on running. I saw the last drop and burst in, I collapsed to my knees as I panted heavily, I stood back up and Z lined towards the bar and planted my ass down on a chair. I looked down at my wrist and pulled out my pen I kept in my hand within this whole thing.

I'm here

Great!
Where are you?

Just look for someone panting their lungs out

Was all I wrote before I held my head, trying so hard to catch my breath, until I felt two arms wrap around me, I gasped and looked up seeing... JINX!!
"Jinx?!" I whisper shouted, she giggled and kissed the top of my head before sitting at the chair opposite me, she then showed my her wrist seeing our little messages, "so.. your my soulmate." I panted, a small smile tugged at my lips, "yup!" She smiled innocently, "I'm glad your my soulmate! I actually known for a couple months now!" She chuckled, my eyes widened, "what?" I asked.
"I found you a few months back, I followed you and gotten to know you, and I'm glad your my soulmate." She smiled and held my hand, I blushed, "I'm glad your my soulmate too Jinx." I giggled. We both got up and hugged each other. "Hey go upstairs and wait for me." She said, I nodded and broke the hug walking up stairs, I waited for her until I heard a loud shout "she's mine fuck off you perverts!!" It was Jinx, I blushed as just then did Jinx appear and pull me into a room, "paps! Meet my soulmate Y/N!" Jinx smiled, I looked forward and saw Silco, my heart sinking. He stared at me in the eyes sternly, "so your my daughter soulmate huh? Show me proof." She said, I blushed and lifted my top showing the tattoo's on my body and rubbed at them proving that they weren't drawn on, and showed him my wrist and jinx showed hers as well. He hummed and stood up, I grabbed his cigarette and placed the burning bit on my arm, I yelped as I pulled away as Jinx followed my action, a small burn mark rising on her shoulder.
"I apologise, but I needed more than just drawings." He said, "I guess I can second you to the family now. You are under our protection, don't disappoint me." He said, Jinx Jumps and hugged me, "he likes you!!" Jinx shouted. I chuckled and hugged her back.

I feel loved

The end

HIIII! Hope you enjoyed baaiii!