Caitlyn x reader

Requested by: @WhatIsMyLife2008

Pronouns: they/them

•Y/N's POV:•
"For heavens sake Caitlyn how do you always beat me?!" I asked, loading my handfeild gun as Caitlyn laughed, "I just practice more than you do. Your always hanging out with Justine, is he your cruuussshhh~" Caitlyn teased, "what ew no! Justine is just my best mate okay?" I said, she stopped in her tracks and looked at me, "what am I then?" She asked, I blushed and looked away, staying silent, "Y/N! What am I to you?!" Caitlyn asked once more, I stood up and began to walk away.
"Y/N! Get back here!" Caitlyn laughed as she chased after me, my face reddened, "Y/NNNNN." Caitlyn called. I felt her hands grab my shoulders and twist me around to face her as she pins me to the wall, "there now you can't run away, now. Tell me what I am to you." She said, I gulped and crouched down, hiding my face, "oh my daze Y/N. C'mon!" Caitlyn begged.
"Fine!" I shouted, standing back up, "fine I'll tell you! Just promise on your life this won't break our friendship!" I begged, "okay okay, tell me." She said, "look I have a crush on you! I have a crush on you for a few weeks!" I shouted it out, After a few seconds I looked at her eyes hesitantly, "this friendship is broken." She said. My heart dropped as my I felt tears burn to my eyes, "because now we're in a relationship now!" Caitlyn smiled and kissed me, my eyes widened as I couldn't help but kiss back, hugging her as she hugged me back.
"I love you." I chuckled.

"I love you even more."

The end

HIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!! I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK!! HAHAHAA HOPE YOU ENJOYED