Mylo x fem reader

Requested by: @Aliisa6

Pronouns: she/her

•Y/N's POV:•
"Hey Y/N look at this!" I heard Mylo's call from behind me. I took my attention away from Vi fighting the boxing machine thing to Mylo, he smiled once he noticed I was looking at him and raised the fake gun towards the targets which were moving left and right pretty quickly, "look, I'm gonna get them all in!" Mylo smirked as he shut his left eyes aiming, "wow Mylo. Isn't this a bit of a leap." Powder asked as I chuckled, "oh shut up." Mylo said, then shot one of the targets down, me and Powder clapped, Powder turned to me as I turned to her, "wow he can actually shoot." Powder smiled as I laughed, I gently patted Powder's head, "yes, yes he can." I giggled. Mylo sighed and shot another time, this time he missed, "oow, what a sad miss." Powder made fun of him, she then pushed him out of the way and grabbed the spare gun, "let me show you how it's done." Powder smirked and shot them all down within less than a minute.
I clapped as Mylo groaned rolling his eyes, "why must you always do that?!" Mylo complained, "because I'm better than you." The youngest spoke calmly. "B-Better?! No you just cheat!" Mylo shouted getting in Powder's face and pointing an accusing finger at the blue haired girls face, "hey hey hey, cut it out the both of you." I raised my hands and pushed each other them away from each other.
Powder rolled her eyes and went to go over to Vi.
I hummed and turned to Mylo, raising a brow at him. He looked away awkwardly, "how about you master it before you show off." I patted his shoulder, he chuckled at my banter and nodded.
I turned and walked off and sat at the abandoned table and chair in the corner, Claggor was currently chatting with Powder.
I put my feet on top of the table as I sighed, rolling my head back. My eyes suddenly feeling heavy, 'a little nap won't do any harm.' I thought as I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

——-

I was woken up by my body being slight shaken, I opened my eyes with a small groan seeing that it was Mylo.
"Oh.. hey Mylo." I rubbed my eyes as a yawn escaped my lips. Mylo was sitting next to me, I looked around and saw no one els was here, "where is everyone?" I asked, "oh they're going to go get some food. I wanted to stay here though. They'll be back soon." Mylo nodded as he spoke.
I nodded and smiled, I grabbed his top and kissed his, I didn't give him time to kiss back before pushing away.
"Your cute." I smiled, Mylo blushed and kissed me again.

"I love you more."

The end

Hiii! Hope you enjoyed (I'm getting writers block)