Viktor x male reader

Requested by: @4everGone

Pronouns: he/him

•No Ones POV:•
Y/N was roaming around the halls holding a bag of hextech equipment, he was going through the maze of walls and corners with ease until he was met with a long hallway, a carpet pulling Y/N in towards the long massive doors.

-•Y/N's POV:•-
I peeked my head through the door and saw Viktor working on his project, I smiled a bit of blush rushing to my cheeks, I slammed the door open as Viktor swiftly turned in his chair to face me, "Heeellloooo handsome!" I shouted, Viktor sighed and shook his head playfully, "you almost gave me a heart attack." Viktor chuckled, "awwwe sorry skinny bones." I apologised and hugged, "oh! And I've got the parts you asked for." I said, lending him the bag of equipment and materials, he opens the bag and looked through them, "thanks Y/N. These will come really handy in a minute." Viktor said, I nodded and sat down in the chair next to him, looking over at his work and blue prints, "don't you think this is a little... dangerous?" I asked with a worried look turning to him, he turned to me and shrugged.
"What do you mean you don't know?!" I panicked, until Jayce barged in, "hey Viktor any new progress on the hextech program, the councillors and people are going crazy and want some more progre- oh hey Y/N." Jayce said waving to me, "sup." I mumbled, not really paying much attention on him since my eyes were fixated on the blue prints and all the disastrous things that could happen, "hey Y/N, mind if you pick up the files I gave Sky the other day." Viktor said, my attention being snapped, "oh- uh, sure." I nodded and stood up, I walked past Jayce and exited the room going to where Sky should be.

Time skip

I walked back and noticed Jayce was gone, "where did Jayce head off to?" I asked, stepping forward and handing the files to Viktor, "oh you know, causal Council stuff I suppose..." Viktor shrugged, I hummed and sat down, I noticed that Viktor looked a bit tired, "hey when was the last time you slept?" I asked, he shrugged, "maybe a day, that's all." My eyes widened, I grabbed the files that he was looking through and picked him up, "heh what about-" "no Viktor, you need sleep. Sleep makes you smarter." I said. I set him down on the couch, "fine but only if you join me." Viktor said, I blushed and nodded, I crawled on the couch next to him as we hugged each other.
"Night Y/N." Viktor said kissing the top of my head.

"Night Handsome."

The end

Hiii hope you enjoyed!!! Baaai!