Vi x Artist Reader

Requested by: KuroLovesMusic

Pronouns: they/them

•Y/N's POV:•
I took out my phone as I took a picture of me and Vi, both of us posing, I chuckled as I looked at the photo, "wow Vi, you beautiful! As usual." I flirted as Vi rolled her eyes with a smile, I got up and ran to my table, I sat down and pinned the bored picture in my board, I grabbed a piece of paper and began to sketch out Vi, "what are you doing?" Vi asked, I smiled up at her, "it's such a good picture Vi! I wanna re-draw it!" I smiled, and continued sketching, she looked over my shoulder, "hey! Why haven't you drawn yourself yet?" Vi asked, I looked at her, "because I haven't finished up on you yet silly." I laughed.

-•Vi's POV:•-
I'll admit Y/N's a really good drawer, they're excellent at colouring too although they doesn't realise it and just says that colouring makes it worse. As they were colouring they suddenly stopped and stood up, "I'll be right back, just gotta nip to the toilet." Y/N said and ran off, I stood at they're table and I sat at they're chair, I rolled around looking over their tidy desk, I looked over a saw some drawers, I hummed, "wouldn't hurt to have a sneak peak. Unless they're hiding really naughty stuff." I joked, I pulled open one of the tables to see messy drawings of... me? It was me in all angles, bottom angle, side angle, top angle, every singe angle, I blushed as I pulled them all out, I scattered them over the table, over the drawings I saw small words saying, "cute, hotstuff, strong." I smirked as I read them all out, I gotta admit Y/N's a cute chick/person, and I have had some feelings for them for a while now. I huffed a chuckled as I stood up hearing them humming their way back, I went over to the door and when the door opened I immediately grabbed them and closed the door, pinning the at the door, "so, you think I'm hot? Cute? Strong~" I smirked getting close to their face, they blushed as they tensed up, they looked over at her Mmmm they're tans seeing the drawings, I kissed they're cheek as their attention snapped back to me, their face was so cute, shocked and red.. redder then my clothes. "Your cute, sweet cheeks." I said, getting closer, "now~ I gotta admit, those drawings are good~ so I'm wondering what those hands can really do." I flirted as Y/N's eyes widened, "Viiiiiiii." Y/N blushed as I laughed, I gently took hold of them, hugging them around their waist and placed their face in my neck, "your so cute." I muttered.
Y/N hummed as they yawned, I bent down and picked them up, they yelled as I carried them to the bed and laid us both down, them on top of my chest, they looked up at me as I looked down at them, "small gremlin." I joked as they puffed their cheeks making my face redden.
They then snuggled to my chest as their muscles relaxed, signalling they fell asleep, I kissed the top of Y/N head as I placed my chin on the top of they're head, I closed my eyes and smiled.

"Best day ever."

the end

Hope you enjoyed and have a good day/night!