Silco x reader

Requested by: @murdocs_bafz

Pronouns: they/them

•Y/N's POV:•
"Hey Y/N, gotta question for ya!" I heard Jinx voice from behind me, I smiled and turned around, "hey Jinx. What you got to ask?" I asked, "will you date Pops?" She asked, my eyes widened as my cheeks immediately flush red, "straight out there ay? W-why would you want me to date Silco?" I asked, "well you two are close and near enough the same age, AND I see you as my parent." Jinx smiled, swinging on my desk. I felt my heard flutter, "awe thank you Jinx." I smiled as she sat down at my lap as I grabbed her thigh to make sure she doesn't fall. "But why me of all people? I doubt Silco even knows I exist." I mumbled looking away, "oh he sooooo does. Whenever I come in I always spot him looking at your file application, staring lovingly at the picture, and even though whenever you enter his office he seems 'normal' god! He. Is. So. Soft. Towards. You." Jinx empathised. "Soft?" I asked, "yeah! With everyone els he is so grumpy, swear and smokes in front of them. With you he's swearless, doesn't smoke around you nor is he grumpy, he as patience for you and that means a lot." Jinx smiles.
"I'll... consider it." I smiled, "yes!" Jinx smiled and grabbed my hand, "sorry Y/N but no considering! Let's go do this now!" Jinx smiled.
She pulled me as we ran across the streets, people avoiding Jinx yet glancing at me confusingly.
We made it to the last drop bar and Jinx dragged my in against my own will, kicking Silco's door open and threw us both in the his office.
Silco stares at us in shock, "explain the meaning of this." Silco turned to Jinx with a menacing tone.
"Don't you want to ask them something?" Jinx asked with a devilish smirk as she walked up to Silco and whispered something, Silco's eyes widened as Jinx began to walk away with an innocent smile, "good to know you agree with me pops! I'll be outside!" And with that Jinx slammed the door closed.
I turned to Silco as she sighed and stood up, standing in front of me, he gently grabbed my hands as I looked at him with shock, "look this might be extremely cheesy and I hate to say it, but I will admit that I will hopefully love the outcome." He mumbled, "Y/N, lately you've been... stuck on my mind?"... yeah I knew what he was doing he's not very good at it "and I want you to know that I want you to be with me... what do you say?" He asked, I chuckled and hugged him, "yeah, I do say we should be together." I said. Silco hugged me back after a while and I could feel his smile even though I'm not looking directly at him.

"OH YEAH!! I HAVE TWO PARENTS NOW!" We heard Jinx's muffled cheer from the other side of the door, "dumbass they definitely heard you." Suddenly Sevilla's voice softly broke out, she was annoyed.
"Oh fuck off Sevika." Jinx's voice broke out now annoyed, I chuckled and walked up to the door and opened it.
"From now on, since I'm your new parent, that means I get to tuck you into bed and read you stories." I said, Jinx smiled and hugged me, cheering. I looked back at Silco who had a soft smile.

I'm gonna love being apart of this family.

The end

Hiiiii! Hope you enjoyed and baaaaii!