Viktor x Reader

Requested by: @MinxAsh

Pronouns: they/them

•Y/N's POV:•
I sighed as hot tears left my eyes, I was left in a tiny Alleyway in Piltover after having being chased, and I tell you it's scary. They even made a massive gash in my arm for heavens sake!

Earlier today as I was casually walking around I felt something bump at my foot, I looked down and saw it was a gemstone, I picked it up and inspected it, 'maybe this was the Hextech Jayce was talking about in Progress day.' I thought, I smiled as it looked like there was a whole galaxy inside. "Oi! Stop right there!" I heard a loud and demanding voice, I looked forward and saw 3 enforcer's running towards me, one pulling out a ball, with me fully knowing what that ball is about to do, I jack it.
I ain't gonna get trapped in some trap just for a fucking ball, plus they'll probably throw me in jail for holding the damn thing. I jumped and climbed onto a fountain and ran on it only to jump off and carry on running, I was in a pretty famous shopping market now I can use this to my advantage and hide, but before I could look around I felt something claw and rip my skin at my forearm, I screamed as I looked back and saw a trap had just missed me, tearing off my skin in the process. I held my arm as I made I sharp turn to the left and hid under 5 boxes, the 3 enforcers ran past me, and that's where I was left at now.

I got up as I panted heavily, I looked at my arm seeing it all bloodied up, I stepped out and began to walk around as if nothing happened.
"Y/N!" I heard a Russian accent call my name, I looked back and saw Viktor wobbling over to me with his crane. "Viktor! Nice to see you." I smiled, he smiled back but then looked at my arm, "what happened?" He asked looking back at my E/C eyes. "I just got randomly chased by enforcers for holding whatever the hell this is. And they hit me with a trap... well not really but close enough." I said taking out the gemstone, Viktor gasped and grabbed it, I was left in confusion, "is anything wrong? What's so special about that gemstone?" I asked, "it's part of Hextech, our future and we're still working on errands on it, so safer to not touch it." He explained, I nodded and he grabbed my hand and began to walk somewhere, dragging me.

—-

We seemingly got to his workshop and he patched up my arm, I thanked him as we just spoke after that, he even showed me some of it work.
"Hey Viktor, wanted time see how everything's goi-" Jayce has walked in and he saw me talking to Viktor, "ah! Jayce, everything's going smoothly." Viktor said, Jayce nodded, "and this is?" Jayce asked, I put out my hand, "names Y/N L/N, an old friend of Viktor's." I smiled, he took my hand and shook it, "nice I meet you Y/N." Was all Jayce said before walking out.
"That's was sudden." I mumbled, "yeah.. well he's busy." Viktor shrugged, I nodded as he stood up, kissing my cheek, "get some sleep, I'm gonna be here for a few hours. Unless you want to go now?" Viktor asked, I blushed and shook my head, "I'll stay." I said. Viktor nodded and went to his Hextech thingy.

Cute

The end

HIIIII!!!!!!!! HOPE YOU ENJOYED IIIITT