Jinx x fem Mecanary reader

Requested by: @LunerWolf42

Pronouns: she/her

•No Ones POV:•
The wind blew harshly as my H/C hair blew with the wind, my mouth covered and warm by my mask, I was climbing up a steep roof "You got my money or not?" I hissed over the radio that was strapped to my collar. "I don't have it right now b-but I can give it you by the end of next month." The guy says, my eyes widened as I stopped in my tracks, I roughly grabbed the radio, "next month?! Who do you think you are to think someone like me will take that!" I shouted, "i'm- I'm sorry but my payment isn't until the end of next month!" The guy whimpered, "fine, but I want 20 extra for having to wait so damn fucking long." I growled, it was someone called Hislor on the other side of the radio, damn idiot is an enforcer at Pitlover and had hired me to kill some blue haired chick called Jinx. "Fine! Forks same girl do you think I'm rich?!" Hislor asked, "well yeah, no shit I'd think that you live in Pitlover." I huffed as I got to the edge of the roof, "well if I don't get my payment by the end of next month with the extra 20, please... be prepared to have a bullet propelled into your skull. Now, toodaloo~" I sang and cut him off before he could reply. "Asshole." I cursed as I laid on my stomach taking out a gun, Rifle is what I had. Nothing special.
I looked around skeptically trying to spot the obvious blue haired woman.
I saw something move at the corner of my eye, I turned to the direction and saw a girl walking causally, blue hair, two long braids that flowed behind her as she walked towards the harsh wind, cloud tattoo's. This was my target. I got my elbows comfortable and loaded the gun, I looked through the rifle lens, my finger at the trigger, I bit my bottom lip as I closed my left eye. I was about to shoot until she turned a sharp corner.
I cursed as I got up and ran to the other end of the roof, I looked over and saw her just standing there in the middle of the alleyway, I hummed confusingly... until she looked up, my eyes widened as I noticed her scarlet eyes shine so perfectly in the night, she suddenly came up to the roof and behind me, "fuck!" I shouted, I grabbed the handle of my gun and thrusted it towards the girl, she grabbed the gun but not before I kicked her in the stomach, she fell back as she grabbed her gun and began to shoot at me, my eyes narrowed as I began to dodge her bullets, with every step I took I just got closer to her, my pupils dilated as I grabbed my revolver from my belt and aimed it towards her, shooting her shooting arm, I stopped as she dropped the gun and glared at me with a maniac smile, I chuckled as we both stared at each other.
"Who are you? No ones ever done that before." She said, my eyes brows raised slightly, "nice to know I'm the first, I'm just nothing but a mere causal Mecanary, just doing my job y'know sweet cheeks." I winked at her.
She huffed and bent down grabbing her gun with her good arm, I grabbed my other revolver with my spare arm and pointed them both at her, "try misses and your gonna be dead." I said, "I'm gonna die anyway aren't I?" She asked, I hummed, I put my guns down and began to walk towards her, she just stood still, I got really close until she put her gun to my stomach, "too close toots." She smiled, I hummed and nodded, I looked closely at her, bright scarlet eyes, cute freckles and long eye lashes, I blushed as I stumbled away. She looked at me confusingly.

"You know what... I'm not gonna kill you. Your too cute." I admitted, "but I kill people? I set things on fire and make explosive stuff." She said, I sighed and reached into my bag, pulling out a bandage, and began to wrap her arm, "yeah well.. I kill people too so we're equal." I mumbled.
She hummed and grabbed my mask pulling it down, "hey!" I shouted, I looked at her as she looked at me, her face going red, I waved hand over her, "you alive in there?" I asked, suddenly she leapt forward and hung her arms around me, "your so adorable! Ooooh! Your mind now." She said snuggling up to my face.
"Uh... okay?" I said, hugging her back, "the names Y/N and I already know your name Jinx." I whispered as she chuckled, "good to know I'm known to a beautiful woman like you." She said suddenly picking me up.

At the end of next month

"I'm here." I said, I was wearing some of the Pitlover clothes here since I needed to blend in.
Hislor came in with money in his hand, "I gave you more than 100 extra... so maybe you can lend me your body for tonight to pay that extra 100." He said, grabbing my ass as he shoved the money to the table and shoved me onto his bed, I chuckled as I opened my legs, "sure honey bun~ let me get into something sexy for you~" I whispered, I crawled away and into the bathroom, I gagged mentally as I felt utterly disgusted, I could heard him getting undressed and waiting for me on the bed, I grabbed some random clothes I found in the bathroom that showed my body... well let's say.
Little would this guy know is that I'll be hiding a gun behind my back.
I walked out looking all innocent as I walked towards him, I suddenly stopped and did a twirl, fast enough he couldn't see the gun, "fucking hot, now c'mon here you slut." He said and began to jerk off, I chuckled as my eyes furrowed, I suddenly pulled out the gun and shot him square in the face.
"You don't deserve my body." I kissed my gun and blew the kiss to him.

Idiot

The end

I hope you enjoyed reading it baaai!