Auden would've never guessed this place to be a studio if she hadn't been dropped off right at the door. From the street it appeared to just be a rundown alley, and she was impressed to find the inside to not be anything like its exterior. It turned out to be a modern masterpiece with three giant studios and recording booths with massive tables and computer screens with software and instruments galore.

They walked into studio number one, and the dim florescent of purple lights illuminated the room. Records lined the walls of people the studio had produced, while a gorgeous honeycomb light structure hung above them. She looked through the glass out at the sound booth and it was just as decked out, with a really expensive mic she would've killed to get her hands on, and impressive sound proof paneling that almost had her drooling.

Her eyes roamed the entirety of the studio space before her eyes landed on Bang Si-hyuk sitting on the leather couch behind the recording table.

"Glad you could make it," Bang Si-hyuk said to her, handing her a water bottle as she sat beside him.

Jimin headed straight into the recording room and the guy at the computers who would be recording the session was already jumping into things.

"Thanks for letting me come." Auden was excited to see the behind the scenes. She knew that the man sitting at the computer now must've been a very famous producer himself. She tried not to feel giddy at the thought that she was sitting in on a recording session for one of the biggest Kpop idols in the world. For a song she wrote. Auden's hands started shaking a little as she took a sip of her water.

"We will want your input of course in case any changes need to me made," Bang Si-hyuk said and Auden nodded in understanding. "Reggie this is Auden by the way," Bang Si-hyuk said to the man at the recording table.

The man turned around to look at her, smiling brightly. "Hey, Auden." Reggie was sporting a blonde got-tee and a chargers baseball cap.

"Nice to meet you," Auden said a little breathlessly.

He turned back to the computers and she heard him say into the desk mic. "You ready for take one, Jimin?"

Jimin's voice came back through the speakers. "Ready," he said.

And her song began to play.

Of course it was just the instrumental track now, her voice eliminated so Jimin could sing the song.

His sweet voice filled the studio and Auden found herself slightly taken aback. It was one thing to listen to him sing through her phone speaker, a completely different thing to be hearing him live and through giant speakers that completely surrounded her.

She found herself being transported—the way he was singing her lyrics causing goosebumps to take refuge on her spine.

She didn't even realize the first take was over and that she had been closing her eyes until abruptly Reggie's voice broke the spell.

"Great first take, let's do another."

Auden's eyes snapped open, and Bang Si-hyuk was looking over at her with a huge grin on his face.

"I expect more magic songs like this one, Auden," Bang Si-hyuk said to her. Jimin began singing the second take as they talked. "I want him to have an entire album by the time we are finished."

"An entire album?" Auden's eyes widened in shock. She thought maybe they'd want her help making two, maybe three songs. But a whole album?

"It's something he's never done before. But I think he's capable of it with you."

"Are you really sure about that, sir?" Auden asked, inwardly panicking inside.

"I'm sure," Bang Si-hyuk said, his eyes twinkling as he looked at her. "I can tell you're something special."

***

After Bang Si-hyuk told Auden he wanted Jimin to produce an entire album of songs, she knew her work was cut out for her.

One song was easy. But ten, maybe more?

She barely knew this guy. How was she supposed to get into his head and produce nearly a dozen songs that sounded like him without his help?

Auden knew she needed to start doing her research and fast.

Trying to get inside Jimin's head and produce songs that sounded like him wouldn't be the easiest task, but it wasn't impossible.

Learning more about him was essential but Auden didn't think dragging him over to her place and peppering him with questions was the right way to go.

Instead she felt she needed to see him in a setting outside the apartment. Auden couldn't help but wonder what muse caused Jimin to create those songs she'd listened to on the beach? And she wanted to know what happened to him that made him stop writing. But she couldn't just ask him that, she didn't think he'd tell her.

So she resorted to the Internet.

Auden started by googling him, a variety of interviews and YouTube videos of the band came up and then she came across some of the TV shows he'd done in the past.

Then she discovered Run BTS. Their variety show that had over a hundred episodes.

Auden figured she would be able to get enough of a read on him by watching the show. But was uncertain how she'd reached episode twenty-three by the time Tuesday rolled around.

Auden found herself sitting on her couch giggling over Jimin and Jungkook playing with puppies on her phone screen when a knock at her door sounded.

She was startled by the sudden interruption, and she clicked out of the browser lightening fast. She composed herself quickly before opening the door.

Auden found it surreal to see Jimin standing before her after she'd just seen him on her phone  screen. It's for research, Auden told herself, trying not to feel too weird when he walked past her into her apartment.

"Bang Si-hyuk wants us to get started on the second song," Jimin said, not bothering to greet her. He wore a tan sweat outfit that day, his silver hair more tousled than usual as if he hadn't bothered to comb through it.

"Already?"

Jimin walked over to sit on her couch, already reaching for the remote.

"I think if you could try to make this next one a little more upbeat that would be good," he said.

She crossed her arms over her chest, eyes narrowing. "Excuse me, but if I remember correctly you wanted me to write the songs."

"You are."

"You never said you'd be giving creative input."

He looked at her, his eyes back to their normal deep, nearly black color. Her stomach felt fluttery as his gaze lingered.

"Bang Si-hyuk has to believe I'm writing them with you. I think he'll be expecting something more upbeat after the slow one we just did."

Auden resisted the urge to huff like an angry child. "Fine. I'll keep that in mind, Jiminshii." She hadn't even realized the name had left her lips until it was too late to take it back.

"What did you call me?" his eyebrows shot up, obviously not expecting her to call him that.

"I said, I'll keep that in mind, Jimin," Auden quickly edited before running out of the room, too embarrassed to face up to the nickname that had just slipped off her tongue.

She locked herself inside the music room, sliding down to sit on the floor, her head falling into her hands.

She groaned aloud. "Emmie is so going to kill me."

Thanks for reading! And don't forget to vote if you loved this chapter <3

~Sasha