Chapter 1- Well...fuck.

The last thing her ear heard was a loud but painfully silence beep, as her body died in the hospital bed.

Why...does this happen?

How—why was she still alive?

Her eyes were still shut—afraid to open,

she would think she was in the afterlife but...but the fresh breath going through her lung, her body on the ever so soft surface...if she was dead, why...did she feel so alive?

.

.

.

Her eyes flutter open as she hopes to see—perhaps clouds, or maybe burning lava—just to prove that she was in heaven, or hell. Only to see...an intricate light pink ceiling with gold border and light clouds. Though it appeared to be one of the most exquisite things she had ever seen—she was more so worried about something different...

'...Where...am I...?'

.

.

.

{POV- ???}

My eyes slightly widen as I quickly straighten my back, where was I? I thought I would be in the hospital—since I was somehow still alive...I was in the middle of a surgery, when the doctor messed something up and led to my death. I'm going to haunt that doctor until the day he dies if this is the afterlife!

I mean...I don't really mind this afterlife...my body feels...stronger... this bed is super comfortable, but huge as well—it could approximately fit 6 people, and this room...is the size of my entire old apartment...I like this, I wonder what's outside that door to this room? I hope there are books. Oh! Another door, I have a feeling that's where the bathroom or toilet is.

.

.

.

{POV- Narrator}

As the girl was thinking of the unordinary, her hair slightly fell on her hand 'Why...is my hair pink? no- why is my hair so...long?' She pulled her hair, as she quickly gets up from the bed, accidently tripping on the soft blanket in the process. As she falls, she quickly takes notice of her body. 'My skin, why is it so...pale? And this body...doesn't feel weak.' She quickly takes her delicate hands in front of her face, as she examines them. 'So...soft? My hands were never this soft, nor were my nails this long...'

She hurriedly stands up as she recognizes a dresser mirror, scudding over to the mirror, and pulling the chair, her hands tremble as her eye's shake.

.

.

.

{POV- ???}

The girl in the mirror—that's not me. The girl staring back at me in the mirror has long bright maroon hair, with skin ever so pale and green eyes that were currently shaking. No, no...that couldn't be me, I bring my hand to my cheeks and pinch it—the lady in the mirror follows my movement...this—has to be a dream! or a hallucination! Perhaps I am- I'm in a coma!

I pinch my cheeks harshly and lingered continuously, until I realized that blood was dripping from my face, into my fingers and the nocturnal clothing this body had on. "A-agh..."

An newfound feeling of dread filled my chest after seeing blood leaking out of my cheeks, though I had no idea why, I felt scarred

I groaned—this couldn't be a dream; it hurts like a bitc-

Okay, okay...calm down—deep breaths.

...

I have figure out I was reincarnated, but have yet to know as who I've reincarnated as and if I'm still in my timeline or even world.

I couldn't calm down.

Tears were streaming down my face, what...happened? 'Mom...dad...I remember! I'm...I'm dead...I'm sorry...I'm sorry for leaving...mom...' I was choking on my breath as more tears leak out my eyes—no matter how hard I try to stop them.

'Where was I? Whose body is this? ...Will I finally be able to roam with a healthy body again? But-...but- what about my life from my previous body...? What happened to the person who originally owned this body? What happened to my mom? What happened to my dad...?! How can I just—take away someone else's life and body?!'

'Is my body lying dead on the hospital bed? Are mom and dad taking this well? ...I want to go home...' More and more tears were forming in my eyes.

.

.

.

.

It's been roughly 2 hours since I've been crying—and right now, I'm currently looking at my surrounding...and I only have one thing to say—whoever decorated this room should be hunted down and brutally killed.

...Pink.

Pink E V E R Y W H E R E

I mean, pink is a really pretty colour...but- bright pink bed. bright pink walls. bright pink doors. bright pink blanket, bright pink pillows. bright pink couch. pink table with pink glasses and a small P I N K plant on it. pink makeup. Jewelry? You guessed it! PINK!

W H O OWNS THIS? Oh-...

probably this body.

Before I could continue my break down about this—the doors of this ridiculous room open and a lady dressed in a maid outfit with concern written all over her face comes in—shouting "ARE YOU OKAY, LADY ILLIANA? -"

'Wait, 'Illiana'? The villainess from the Novel 'Throbbing Delight'? wait-... no, no, no...'

The maid in front of me suddenly freezes in place, from the outer view it would look like she realized that she barged in without knocking, but to me—I can see her eyes widening and her trying her best not to rub her eyes and not show a disgust face. 'She's blinded by the pink‑'

"Ah...forgive this insolence low life of yours, my lady." she utters out as she bows 90 degrees, I can see her closing her eyes and squinting "I shall inform master that you have woken from your long slumber." After she says that, she quickly turns back and walks out of the hideous room.

But that's not my concern right now. 'Did she just call me...Illiana...? Please tell me she didn't...' Am I in the body of the villainess of 'Throbbing Delight', a novel I completed before the failed surgery...but- if I'm correct...doesn't Illiana get brutally murdered in the end?...

'Well...fuck.'

991 words

Author Note:

Illiana: *breaks down about her family and her previous life*

Illiana after two hours: ...Anyway,

...

Anyway! Hey guys, this is my first story written so don't be too mean, I take criticism well as long as you're being respectful about it! I hope you guys enjoy this, also—I'll update this every once in a while! And if I don't, I'll definitely make the next chapter longer than normal and have a good reason! <3