I got up and followed him. "there should be eggs in the fridge i like them scrambled" I nodded and got the eggs. "toast too" I started cooking the eggs and putting bread in the toaster. I handed him his plate. "you can make something for yourself, you know.."

i shook my head "I'm not hungry."

"alright get me a pen and paper from that drawer" nodding his head in the direction. I did; he started making a list while eating and slid it over to me. "get started."

I took the list and started on it. he yelled from the kitchen. "Go get my laundry from my room." I went upstairs and picked up the clothes from the floor and carried them to the laundry room. Tears were rolling down my cheeks.

When I walked out of the laundry room my body bumped into Harry I jumped back immediately.

"why are you crying?"

Is he stupid? "I want to go home."

"this is your new home get use to it."

I asked "will I ever go back?"

"maybe if I'm feeling nice I'll send your dead body back home, now stop crying before I give you a reason to cry."

I wiped my face on my shirt. He walked away speaking. "I need to go to work, you need to finish your chores if not you will be punished." He opened the door and yelled "don't forget dinner Alexis."

I tried to breathe but I couldn't; I felt like I was being crushed. I need to get out.

I tried to open the front door locked I walked around the house trying to open all the windows all locked. I picked up a phone and but it was silent. I was completely fucked. What kind of people kidnap someone and hold them hostage. Fuck what kind of people do that. They are going to kill me fuck fuck fuck.

I finished the list and started on dinner. I normally enjoy cooking but right now it's the last thing I want to be doing. I heard the door slam. I felt my heart stop "Alexis!" I came out and he said "did you finish?"

"yes.. i um I folded your clothes; they are in a basket I wasn't sure if you wanted me to put them away."

He nodded "and dinner?"

"kitchen."

"wow your such a good girl" he sat down and started eating I asked if I could go upstairs he groaned "I don't care Alexis"

I rushed to the stairs not wanting to be anywhere near him.

"have a shower and change out of those clothes yeah?"

"I don't have clothes."

"Good to know you didn't snoop; But there's sweatpants and shirts in the closet in your room."

I went upstairs went through closet grabbing clothes. I went to the shower and turned the water on and got in.

showers were my safe space at home. I noticed there was only men's soap but at least it was something. I tried to close my eyes and imagine myself back home. It wasn't working. Tears coming down my face. I just want to go home. I tried to pull myself together. I whispered to myself "Be brave you need to survive."

I got out and dried off and changed into the sweatpants and t-shirt i went back to my room and finger combed my hair Because I didn't have a brush. I sat on the chair in the corner not wanting to lay in the bed I heard the door open and Harry stood there with a deadpan face.

"you're not gonna sleep in the chair again are you?"

"I um I.." I stumbled on my words

he walked over and opened the blanket to the bed "go on" I looked at him and then the bed he's voice escalated "sleep in the bloody bed Alexis."

I jumped up at the sound of he's stern voice. I got into the bed he said "you smell like me, did you use my soap?"

"I'm sorry..it was the only one there."

"fuck sakes I'll take you to the shop tomorrow."

I laid in bed waiting for brain to turn off.