[1] welcome to camp♡

Start from the beginning

After everyone had arrived you gathered for the group photo,it was taking a while to get In order and when it did you had fallen into the water because of the breaking of the dock you were on, you were definitely not ready to be wet.

~♡~
You gathered at the elimination area as McLean talked about the living arrangements and the prize for winning the competition which was money, you couldn't refuse money. He then stated the teams;

-Gwen
-Trent
-heather
-cody
-lindsay
-Beth
-katie
-owen
-lashawna
-justin
-Noah

Were the screaming gophers

-Geoff
-Bridgette
-D.j.
-Tyler
-Sadie
-Izzy
-Courtney
-Ezekiel
-Y/n
-Duncan
-eva
-harold

Were the killer bass

Then the host McLean introduced the confessionals which were in an outhouse, you were not feeling to great about this so far. You then got into your respective cabins and settled in, just then a scream came from the girls cabin and a few of you decided to check it out. To your disappointment it was just a cockroach and the blond girl lindsay from the dock being scared. Just then "highlighter" killed the bug with an axe which you found pointless, just step on it.

"That's one way to kill a cockroach." The goth looking girl gwen said, hands on her hips.

Just them McLean came in declaring the first challenge was in about an hour.
---
After an hour passed you went to the cliff with your swim wear on. Once you arrived Chris explained the challenge, a 1000 feet drop into the water below. There was an inner and outer safety area that might have sharks in it. You were definitely scared or at least a bit nervous and you weren't too sure about this. After a few people took the jump, some in very much more painful ways that you were hoping wouldn't happen to you one of your teammates started complaining because they weren't with there "other half." So izzy, an eccentric girl on your team switched places with her.
( Izzy is now on the gophers team
Saide/Katie on bass )

Finally it was your turn, you were second to last before owen. You took a step to the edge and looked down, Yeah no you'd rather be slightly embarrassed then get seriously injured. You turned around to chicken out but when you did someone shouted at you.

"Come on already!" You looked down to see highlighter shouting up at you annoyed. Ignoring him you continued to walk towards chris.

"Uh oh, another chicken on the bass team. Not surprising." Chris said then held out the chicken hat which was the penalty for not jumping.

You gladly took the hat and put it on, looking at the disappointed faces of your comrades made you feel a bit of guilt but not enough to make you actually jump anytime soon. You valued your life, at least a little bit.
The last person who needed to jump was owen, everyone was looking a bit scared for him. I mean sure he was a big guy but big guys can still swim. He took a few steps back and ran to jump in the water, as he jumped in a wave of water came up and showered on you. You were already in your swim wear so it didn't affect you very much. You went on to the next part of the challenge, picking up a crate for the "build a hot tub" challenge. You guys were already behind the other team but then Tyler, katie, and sadie had to take a leak. You sighed, at this point and just assumed you were gonna lose due to the slowness of your team.

"Need some help doll?" Highlighter pushed along his crate beside you. You rolled your eyes at his remark.

"Yeah no, I'm okay. highlighter." To be honest you didn't intend to call him that out loud but it slipped from your mouth. It was too late to take it back now. You kept on pushing your crate, feeling him glaring at you or at least staring even with your back turned.

You got to the hot tub building area and it was a sad display, the other team had already basically made their hot tub and yours was in shambles. It came to the time of decision for who won and obviously it wasn't your team, the screaming gophers won. You felt a bit jealous and wanted to use their hot tub to relax.

In the dining area you sat with your team as you all decided on who to vote off. Mohawk man (formerly known as highlighter) had suggested voting off the chickens of the group.  You, Courtney, and D.j and then Courtney suggested voting off Tyler. While you were all deciding on who to vote off Ezekiel made an offensive comment about women. How they were weaker and such, it was obvious he was getting voted off.
--
It was elimination time, to be honest it was dark out and that was a bit scary for you. Nature plus darkness plus you, didn't equal anything good. Just then Chris McLean, the host started saying how whoever dosen't get a marshmallow is out. He called out who got a marshmallow, you got one pretty soon after the first few and then it came down to courtney and Ezekiel. Sure Courtney was a bit bossy but at least she wasn't that rude.

"And the final marshmallow goes too......." He made sure to have a long dramatic pause.

"Courtney!" He threw the marshmallow to her and she cheered.

Ezekiel walked to the dock of shame and left on the same boat that brought everyone here. As he left everyone headed back to the cabins, passing the winning team having a small party with their hottub.

From now on if there is a symbol likes this: [ ] surrounding the text it will mean your in confesnial time.

[ " This was not the resort I was expecting but it's not so bad for now besides the disgusting food. Also I learned highlighters name at elimination time! Duncan..though I think my nicknames are better." ]

You continued onto you cabin and sat on your bed then put on your nightwear, usually you fell asleep in whatever you had on but your clothes definitely smelled like shit from the day's events.

You yawned and put your suitcase under your bed, you got under the cover and turned on your side. Duncan was sleeping in the bed across from you and he slept shirtless. You stared, not just as his shirtless body but at his face to.

"Trying to stare a whole into my body sweetcheeks?" Duncan opened his eyes and looked at you.

"..Sweetcheeks?? Never call me that again." You were convinced he was trying to tease you, though all he was doing was making you annoyed so far.

"Hey whatever you say... Sweetcheeks." He snickered and closed his eyes.

"Idiot" you whispered and turned yourself away from him closing your eyes.

~~~
"Sweet cheeks" Cringe.
A slight enemies to lovers I'm sensing??
Tell me what ya think. This is the first thing I've a tually published that I've written. I read it over a couple times so sorry fo there is still some errors ♡♡