"Mmm, baby! Shiiit!"

"Ahhh, Eden. God ya shit is official!"

As he thrusts with his all, his spasming  dick wedges deeply within her trembling walls. Cumming together, Eden and Rome quake through their combined orgasm. Both kissing while panting, their mouths are working overtime. As Rome's thick sticky seed flows deeply into Eden, she moans at the completed feeling.

"Hol 'up! Oh shit is that-?!"

"Ain't no way!"

Laughing stupidly the twins continue their journey to Rome's office. As they get closer their hunch is confirmed. Sniffing the air, their sensitive noses are bombarded with their alpha and luna's combined pheromones.

"I can't even lie. Luna smells good as fu-!"

Hearing a ferocious growl come from Rome's office. The sound literally causes the boys' hearts to skip a beat as they speed to a ridiculous rhythm.

"I'm gonna fuckin kill you, Jock!" Just snaps harshly. 

Hurriedly getting Eden as presentable as possible, Rome disregards the mess on his desk. Ripping his door open, he ignores the fact that he is a sex crazed disaster. Shirt pulled open, pants unbuttoned, and moist from Eden's juices.

"Just and Jock get ya asses in my office now!"

Following behind him they stand at the door. Hanging their heads, they dare not make eye contact with a highly embarrassed Eden and a truly pissed off Rome.

"Care to repeat that shit, Jock?!"

"Rome, stop." Eden whispers.

"No, Eden I won't. He wants to be funny, say it again."

"Alpha. I-. I didn't mean it disrespectfully."

"How else could you mean it, Joaquin?!"

"Just that she smells really good. I mean she always has, but-."

"But, what?!"

"Uhh, her pheromones are the strongest I ever smelled. And they just-. They just are intoxicating is all. I'm sorry."

As Legend releases territorial growls. Eden strokes the back of Rome's neck to calm him. Nestling his nose in the crook of her neck, he inhales those horcrux like pheromones.

"You do smell amazing." He mumbles up her neck. "Why do you have to smell so damn good?! Sincere said the same shit and I almost killed him too!" Laughing lightly he gently licks her neck.

"Well I'm sorry, but you gotta learn to live with it. You scared him for no reason. Apologize, Rome."

"Fuck no." He whines.

"Rome, I don't care that you're their alpha. I'm your equal. Apologize."

Giggling at the whispered conversation, Eden kisses his cheek. Growling again, Rome huffs. Looking up at the very amused twins, he rolls his eyes.

"Sorry."

"Rome Haven?! Brookie apologizes better than that!"

Stifling their laughs as Eden corrects him, the twins wait for hell to freeze over.

"Jock and Just, I am sorry for reacting like that."

Raising their eyebrows in sheer astonishment, they can't believe Eden got Rome's pompous ass to apologize to them.

"Wait seriously?!" 

"Jock, dont make me kill you!" Rome can't help but to chuckle deeply. "Just, get ya brother! What do you two want?!" Shaking his head, Rome sits he and Eden in his plush office chair.