Spend the Night

After crying herself to sleep for a while, Eden wakes up to find her mother and Lily asleep in the bed with her.

"Hi guys." Whispering, she stretches.

"Hi baby."

"Hey, mami. You feelin better?"

"No, all I smell is him."

"Really? I don't smell a man. Just a clean room." Sniffing Elise shrugs.

"I do, and it's making me sick. I just wanna get this shit over with. I don't even care anymore."

"Uht-uht! Don't you dare say that!"

"It's true ma. I just wanna host this thing this weekend and live in my bed."

"No you don't. You don't dare let a man steal your happiness. You don't dare let him take your joy of what you created! You go and rock the hell outta your festival and show Rome Haven's self righteous ass just how much you don't need him! You never let anyone, man or she-wolve, try to destroy your chance to uplift the less fortunate. To uplift your people and to do what you love. You are a philanthropist at heart, Eden. You are a giver of life, joy, and love. Why do you think I named you Eden?! Because I took one look at you and knew you were the quintessential manifestation of perfection. That you were my garden of Eden. You gave me life and purpose and I knew you would give that back to the world."

"Mommy?!" As her lip quivers, Eden holds onto Elise and cries. "You have no idea how much I've missed you."

"Yes, I do. Cause I've missed you just as much baby. Now you go get pretty, make him realize what he's not gonna have until you give it back and you show him, one little alpha wolf don't stop your show!" Winking at her, Elise caresses her damp cheek.

"God I love you mommy!" Clapping, Lily hugs both of them.

Tying the knot to the belt of her wrap dress, Eden runs her hand over the silk of the dress.

"God you're beautiful! Ahh I made the prettiest baby...ever! But you don't think that split is too high?!" Tugging at the double split of the champagne colored silk garment, Elise tries to make more of the miniscule material.

"You made it!"

Laughing, Eden centers the neck line of the extreme v. Her breast part perfectly like the red sea. While the double thigh splits reveal that she definitely has no panties on, but all in all the silky floor length lightweight gown is stunning on her.

 While the double thigh splits reveal that she definitely has no panties on, but all in all the silky floor length lightweight gown is stunning on her

"Ohhhhhh sexy, mamacita! Mi gusto! And I love the no make-up. Your skin is literally glowing!"

"Ohh look at you! Lily! God, look at your ass in that!" Slapping her best friend's butt, Eden smiles as Lily fluffs her own curls. She too decided on a light champagne-blush shirt dress. Except where Eden's lacks in coverage, Lily's lacks in length. The long sleeved, plunging neck, silk dress drapes her body like negligee. And the idea to pair it with a burnt orange fedora and overstated gold jewelry was worth the color clash. She looks sexy, sophisticated, and fashion forward.