They did another set of cute joyful poses, before the photographer asked if they didn't mind doing affectionate ones. Of course Sasuke, and Naruto were slightly nervous, but once they both gazed into each other. They both saw they weren't un-comfortable, and agreed. Another factor that Sasuke had to go along was that Mikoto apparently said that they needed to do affectionate ones.

The first one was them both gazing at each other the bouquet covering their face, as they placed a kiss behind it. The second was Sasuke pulling Naruto to his chest the blond got nervous, as Sasuke lowered towards him. Their heart fluttered as their lips fell over one another. Naruto lifted his leg emitting the pose, and picture to be adorable. The third one was the front of the blonds veil going over both of them the raven cupping Naruto's cheeks, and pulling him in for a kiss.

The forth one caught Naruto off guard Sasuke cupped Naruto to then swing, and dip him back. Naruto let out a cute chuckle at the gesture, as Sasuke smiled the photographer quickly took a picture catching that pose was more than adorable. Sasuke then lowered taking the blonds lips for a kiss emitting another click of the camera. The next one Sasuke lifted Naruto in his arms only taking his lips for another kiss.

After the couple photos they then took individuals ones it was when Naruto had the camera on him that he saw how easily he posed for the camera, as if he knew what the photographer wanted. All that was leaving the photographer mouths was the words perfect, yes, astonishing.

When it came for Sasuke turn he was a little nervous, but he was happy that Naruto would pose behind the camera man for him, and he would copy the move. Naruto noticed Sasuke was the more serious one, and as much as he was secretly overjoyed that Sasuke shared his smiles with the ones closes to him he mostly wanted that reputation of Sasuke being cold a little down.

Naruto would only smile which was highly contagious or Naruto would wiggle his brows, or make funny gestures the camera man catching the warm smile over Sasuke's lips. Even when the blond, and raven were just having fun, and laughing he caught it all it was the raw moments that didn't need to be force that made it beautiful, and special. He found throughout the pictures no one seemed forced the smiles genuine, and loving.

"Alright we are done here! You two are more than welcome good to go, or if you wanted some alone time also more than welcomed. I'll feel more comfortable if I got these pictures copied to my laptop just incase."

With that the three left leaving the two alone. Naruto felt his cheeks warm, as he turned around to face Sasuke who was looking out into the field. Sasuke's eyes trailed over to Naruto who nervously took a step forward to delicately embrace Sasuke.

Naruto felt a tender touch to his chin that lifted it so the blond could face up at the raven. The blond felt his heart skip a beat, and flutter when Sasuke lowered towards him. It was a soft loving soothing peck, before the two tore away nose to nose a beautiful loving smile casted over their lips.

Sasuke enveloped Naruto in a warm hug he let out sigh it was a sigh of joy. His mind was still trying to compose itself from the shock of them ending up together.

"Sasuke?" Naruto called softly.

"Hn?" Sasuke hummed.

Naruto was enjoying their moment, and for once he was overjoyed his life was going so well, and now the man he fell for had the same feelings for him.

"You don't think if our parents find out about us they will get upset?" Naruto asked.

At those words Sasuke tore away to peer at the blond who appeared worried.

"I mean what if when the times come that our contract ends, and we don't take Kisame down.....wouldn't that mean you would have to get married again."

Sasuke's eyes widen at the blonds words he knitted his brows softly. He hadn't even thought of that even when he pushed outside his doubts that they wouldn't be together.