Chapter 38

Shanique Grant

I was in bed scrolling through Pinterest. I was here bored waiting for Anderson to come back from Pops' house.

I had seen someone on Instagram post something about vacation and now I've found myself down a rabbit hole. I'm looking up flights to all over the world but my eyes are on Dubai and Seychelles.

I wonder briefly if Anderson would be open to us taking a two weeks vacation to travel. I shrug, continuing my search. Dubai screamed luxury but Seychelles literally looked like paradise. I was leaning more towards that one.

As I was screenshooting different activities I would want to do, the bedroom door flew open. I looked up to meet my husband and dog at the door staring at me.

I can't even refer to Skeng as a puppy anymore because he has grown so much in the two months that I've had him. He's too heavy for me to lift him up now and I'm lowkey sad about it. He's no longer my cute little baby.

"Why unu stand up there suh a stare pon mi?" I finally asked seeing that Anderson isn't saying anything.

Anderson sighed, walking over to me, plopping himself down on the bed. I smacked his arm making him get back up. He knows how I feel about him wearing his outside clothes in the bed.

"You knew better." I tell him as he cuts his eye at me. That don't move me.

"See how yuh stay Shan. Leave man gone a country gone gallivant and now come back a try abuse mi." He responds being dramatic.

"Okay egg. Come mek mi kiss it better. I don't understand how you one so delicate."

He quickly removed his clothes, leaving only his underpants and climbed back into the bed. Resting his torso on my lap, he got comfortable.

Watch big baby.

I bent over kissing his lips gently but Anderson had other plans. He placed his hand on the back of my neck to pull me down deepen the kiss. I felt butterflies in my tummy as he massaged my tongue with his.

I gently rub my hand across his torso flicking his nipple soliciting a deep rumble from the back of his throat. I flicked the nipple again and he moaned.

The position that we were in wasn't comfortable so I tapped him to get up. He joined me as we laid parallel to each other. We joined at the lips once more as I allowed my hands to wonder.

They lingered over his taut muscles, taking in the perfection that is his abs. They were firm, stacked and perfect. He was perfect.

I whimpered as his hand slid under my large T-shirt, coming in contact with my skin. I shivered as his fingers trailed the length of my spine. I pulled away from the kiss, to run my tongue along his neck line. His breath hitches.

Trailing my hand lower, I eased it into the waistband of his underpants. There I'm met with his firm member, already poking, ready for my touch. Following my lead, Anderson runs his hand down my back until it comes in contact with my ample butt.

A loud smack amplifies the room as he brings his ands down hard, causing a ripple. My pussy moistens and he smirks at me. He knows my body so perfectly.

He gently rubs the spot where I struck me, it was open and accessible due to me wearing a thong. As he rubs, I find his fingers flicking closer to my cunt.

I pant openly with need and anticipation and his eyes darken with lust. He gripped my neck harshly with his free and swiftly shifts the seat of my tongue, exposing my gaping hole the cold of the room.

I subtly pulled my top leg up, exposing more more needy pussy to his wondering fingers. My body pulsed at the feel of both his middle and index finger being lodged into my soaked sex.