Chapter 9

Anderson Grant

Shanique wants to send me to an early grave.

I've gathered that much from the itty bitty bikini she strutted out here wearing. Like, I don't know if I should laugh or cry. What the fuck?

My friends are all gawking at her as she makes a show of putting down her belongings.

"Shit!" That ass, God.

Dawg, this girl really come fi tip my world off its axis. Why is she so fucking sexy? Mi a try hold a medz, but I can't focus on anything other than her.

She walks over to the far end of the pool and I slowly start to make my way over to her, when she dives in.

"Bloodclaat!" I hear Leo behind me. I can't even seh ntn to him right now because I'm really in a trance. Wading over to where I see Shan's bright orange/red hair, I can't figure out which, floating under the water, I wait for her to emerge.

Once she does, I get an up-close look at her outfit. Or the lack thereof. Wah dis she have on?

She finally wipes the excess water from her face and our eyes lock into each other. She looks self-conscious. I'm sure mine is burning with the raw need I have to devour her.

Me a move like a hormonal teenager dawg. But that's how intoxicating Shan is. Like me literally feel like mi will fully clown out fi dah girl here.

Wow! Deep breaths.

"Shan..." I spoke, not sure of the approach I want to take.

"Yeah?" She says barely above a whisper.

"You're tryna get fucked?" Mi ask her. Dawg!! Hold a medz nuh mi G!

She breaks eye contact and starts to twiddle with her thumb. I used my index finger to lift her chin. Eyes up here princess, cya having you see how the boy stiff up.

"Trust me, I love it but, jah know, yuh expect me to keep my hands off you while you wearing this?" I'll try my best to respect her boundaries but I can't do anything about my thoughts.

"That's the gentlemanly thing to do Mr. Grant." She said rolling her eyes. I grabbed her throat gently, hearing a slight gasp. I step closer into her space.

"You're driving me, insane princess. I wanna taste your lips." I said looking below her waist. Shaking my head to rid myself of those thoughts I quickly kissed her and pulled back.

"This pair will have to do for now."

She looked flustered. Good. That's how she makes me feel.

"You good? Can you officially meet my friends now?" I asked her.

She shakes her head, no. "I can't right now. Stay with me until I calm down a bit?" She asked. Oh, her little kitty a jump, I see.

Wrapping my arms around her waist, I pulled her up so her legs wrapped around me.

"So, tell me about this little number that you choose to come mad me with," I say pulling the string of the bikini bottom, stinging her with it.

"Ouch! That hurt." She said pouting at me. I kissed her lips again. I like doing that. So I do it again and again until she starts smiling.

"It was Tanya's idea actually. She insisted that I wear this one. I don't usually show so much skin." Ah

"So is Tanya I have a bone to pick with, I see," I said, nuzzling my face in her neck. She smells nice.

"I love it, don't get me wrong. But I would rather not be on brick all day at my friend's party." I explained. Dick tougher than a pressure cooker cover right now. Word to Kartel.