Chapter 7

Anderson Grant

Taking Shan home with me was not a part of the plan.

Waking up with her taking up more than half my bed, also wasn't a part of the plan.

I didn't envision meeting one of the most fascinating persons I've come across in a long while, when I agreed to celebrate with the twins at Ribbiz.

Beautifully fascinating. And apparently can actively participate in a meaningful conversation while drunk.

I'm still mad at myself for not realizing just how intoxicated she was. Then again, if I did, she would have been at home right now and not fresh out of my shower, wearing my cloths.

Clothes that were sitting quite snug on her body. Or at least, parts that were visible while sitting. She is perfect.

I honestly don't know why I sound like such a bitch right now dawg! One girl can really have me musing like this? And in less than 24 hours of meeting her at that?

This cya real.

I feel away about barging in on her while she was on the phone with her mom though. I didn't stay long but based on her facial reaction that wasn't ideal for her at all. Hope I don't get her in any trouble. I know how Jamaican moms can be, they don't care how old you are, you can still get cussed out.

I sat around the island in my kitchen texting the twins and CJ in our group chat. Apparently CJ realized that I hadn't left when I said I would and decided to confront me in the group chat as opposed to texting me privately.

Big bumboclaat pussyhole.

Now the entire chat trying to figure out who the mystery lady with the fire red hair is. I hate these niggas!!

Group Chat

Cj 🏎: bro, swear mi c yuh lef out wid d B.

Twin 👯‍♀️: Lie yuh a tell! "Mr. I hate people" would never! 🙄

Twin 🤓:  yo, feel like go beach tomorrow.

Twin 🤓: Maybe ask daddy fi buss we pon di villa. Think him might be open to it seeing that it's our birthday.

Twin 🤓: Leah, ask him bout it when yuh go downstairs.

Of course Leo neve fails, always waah do some extra shit. Man treat him birthday like it's a damn holiday.

Group chat

Me: Let me know the details for tomorrow and if yuh need me to drive.

I responded to Leo, happy to veer the conversation away from Shan and I.

Group chat

CJ🏎: Sounds good. Maybe u can invite the girl weh u leave wid last night.

Twin 👯‍♀️: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Twin 👯‍♀️: CJ nah low out the argument enuh. Now me excited fi c dis girl.
Twin 👯‍♀️: I swore that after Kierra you would be done with my gender. Guess not. 😌😌