I'm Going After You Part 1

Start from the beginning

Earth: P'fluke! I want my son.... I just want my son... This crazy woman could hurt Neo... what am I going to do?!... I'm afraid...

Fluke: That phone call was hers right?!

Earth looking at Fluke, remembering Seo ji's words.

(Seo Ji: I don't want to see P'Kao or anyone else, I just want you.... If I know he's coming here with you I'll kill your son)

Earth turns his back on Fluke, trying to hide the truth.

Earth: It wasn't her... It was... It was someone from the company...

Fluke realizing that Earth is trying to lie to him.

Fluke: I'll fix you something to eat.... staying the way you are won't do any good, you'll just make everyone in the house worried... I'll be right back..

Fluke leaves the bedroom, Earth turns towards the door, sees Fluke leaving the bedroom, sad to have to lie to everyone.

Message sound..

Earth hears the sound and quickly sees the message, looks at the address Seo Ji sent, quickly without wasting so much time grabs his coat that is on the bed, left the bedroom slowly, saw Fluke distractedly preparing a juice, slowly without waking up Fluke's attention, goes to the living room door, opens the door and leaves the house. As soon as Earth left, he quickly went to the car, started the car and left at full speed to the address Seo Ji sent.

After a few hours, it's already morning, Earth looks at the phone to see the address again, looked at the house in front of him, looked around, saw that the house is in a somewhat isolated place, quickly removes the security seat from the car, opens it the door and gets out of the car, walks to the door of the house, knocks on the door, sees that no one comes to answer it, slowly puts his hand on the lock and opens the door, seeing that the door is not unlocked, enters the house.

Once inside the house, Earth saw everything dark, the house is big and it was too dark, Earth continues to walk and slowly shout Seo ji's name.

Earth: Seo Ji!... Where are you?! Seo Ji... I'm already here... Ahhh..

Suddenly someone grabs his wrist and pushes him against the wall, Earth opens his eyes as soon as he was pushed into the wall and widens he eyes on see an unknown man in front of him, scared on see this man.

Earth: who are you?! Let me go! Ouch... You're hurting me, let me go...

The man on seeing Earth couldn't contain his emotion to see him, angry with Earth.

: Are you sure you don't know who I am?!...

Earth as he stared into his eyes, he eyes widened as he remembered where he had met and seen him.

Earth: You! You are... You are the young man from that party... what did you... Ahhh...

The man screams angrily scaring Earth and interrupting Earth.

: Exactly! I'm that young man from the party.... The one you withheld a kiss from... The one who promised to get revenge on you and that idiot... Pleasure I am... Saebom approaches with his lips on Earth's lips.. .Saebom...

Earth scared by the way he talks and the eyes that look at him wanting to destroy him, tries to move the two hands that Saebom grabbed against the wall, as soon as he sees Saebom trying to kiss him.

Earth: Let me go! I didn't come here to meet again I came to get my son... Where is Seo Ji?!... Tell me where is she with my son?!

Saebom smiles as he sees Earth's resistance and the bravery in his eyes and in his words, tightens his grip on his wrists making Earth scream in pain.