Chapter 9: Never Fade Away

The black muscle car of Ace's sped through the back streets of New Beacon. Inside, Ace sat behind the wheel as Summer sat in the passenger seat. After he revealed to her that he was a Faunus, there seemed to be silence between the two. Summer didn't really know what to talk about without bringing up his Faunus background. Ace was more focused on meeting with the Twins. Dealing with them was always a pain, as they always tried to make the conversation more personal than business. But he could tell Summer was uncomfortable.

Ace: "You, uh...all good?"

Summer: "Huh! Oh, yes. I just, um...didn't want to bother you with my silly questions."

Ace: "Summer, you're not a bother at all. If you have a question about me being a Faunus, then ask." This opened the metaphorical flood gate.

Summer: "Oh! Oh! So if you're a rat Faunus, does that mean you have an immunity to disease? Also, can you communicate with little chittering like how actual rats can? Do you have an addiction or extreme love of cheese? Oh wait, I shouldn't ask that. Oh! How do you hide your tail and your ears?"

Ace: "Okay..that was a lot. Let's start with the easy ones. I don't have immunity to disease, but I have a strong immune system, meaning I rarely ever get sick. No, I cannot do the "chittering," but I can understand it. I don't have an addiction to cheese; that's a stereotype. And...well....I don't want to talk about them."

Summer: "Oh, sorry. I won't pressure you about them if you don't want me to. So, where are we headed to?"

Ace: "We got our meeting with the Twins, and we're on our way to a local club they own. Word of warning, don't mention their...situation. Also, the clubs they run are often highly provocative. So don't be surprised by naked people."

Summer: "So it's a strip club?" Ace nodding. "*sigh* Great."

They soon arrive at the front of the entrance to a local strip club. Getting out of the car, Ace notices there are gang members outside the club. From their attire, they belonged to the Twins.

Making their way inside, Summer's senses instantly begin to be flooded with a sensation she hasn't felt in a long time. Her nostrils filled with a smell that had a sweet aroma. It reminded her of the cookies she used to bake for Yang and Ruby. What worried her most was that there also was a burning sensation near her womanhood. She stopped at the entrance as her legs began to shake, and she tried her hardest to hold back the overwhelming sensation. She then felt Ace take hold of her hand as he pulled her head to look directly at him.

Ace: "Summer, listen to my voice. The club is filled with a psychedelic drug that causes your hormones to flair. Match my breathing, in through the mouth out through the nose."

His voice was demanding even to recognize and understand. But soon, she began to change her breathing to what Ace had instructed her to do. Soon her senses began to level out, and her body felt more under her control.

Summer: "I-...I think. I think I can stand it. I still feel...heated."

Ace: "Yeah. I'm sorry for not telling you before. I completely forgot about it before now."

Summer: "It's-. It's fine. Just...let me hold onto you, so I don't get too overwhelmed." Her lower area was extremely hot, and she had trouble focusing.

Ace nodded as she held his hand, and the two entered the club. The club was covered in dark blue and bright purple lights that danced through the club. Multiple people enjoyed themselves as they paid strippers to dance and take "special" requests. Summer had trouble focusing her vision, this drug that had affected her was overwhelming her senses and hormones. The heat between her legs grew ever more apparent as she held Ace's hand. She could feel the beginning of a dampness form. She didn't want to feel this way, especially since she still hadn't gotten over losing Tai. But her body needed this; it cried out to feel the same love she had received from her husband. But Summer gritted her teeth and pressed on. There wasn't any time to listen to her body's needs.