Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

✧    ✦    ✧

*.☽
| Aᴄʀᴀsɪᴀ |
━━━┛ Aᴄᴛ Tᴡᴏ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ┗━━━

☽| Aᴄʀᴀsɪᴀ |  ━━━┛ Aᴄᴛ TᴡᴏCʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ┗━━━

"𝗙𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀!"

✧    ✦    ✧

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐈𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐑, the newly crowned victor of The Hunger Games, a damaged child, alone and broken.

The thirteen year old stepped into her district for the first time since the games, she stepped onto the stage she watched people applaud and cheer for her.

She kept a brave face, something she had mastered, and scanned the crowd, looking for the only two people who mattered to her.

When she saw them she remembered who she won for, them, only for them. Daniella had the widest smile across her face as she cheered, her hand interlocked with Harrison's. He had a wide smile on his face as he locked eyes with his younger sister, tears in his eyes.

Darcie looked over at Pearl, who nodded her head politely at the girl, allowing her permission.

Without allowing a second to pass Darcie jumped from the stage, her newly given crown falling of her head, and ran over to the pair.

Harrison crouched down to Darcie's height and wrapped his arms tightly around her, his tears falling onto her shoulder.

Darcie hugged Daniella next yet kept her eyes on Harrison the whole time, he seemed weird, he seemed scared.

Harrison looked back at Darcie, connecting eyes, and he just gave her a tight lipped smile.

He was scared, scared of her.

✧ ✦ ✧

𝐀𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 Darcie brushed her blonde hair from her face and wiped her tears.

The same dream, the same nightmare, again and again. Her name being announced, the games, the death and murder, the fear in her brothers eyes. Over and over and over again.

She pulled herself out of bed, the simplest of tasks being difficult.

Walking over to her door she caught a glimpse of her arm, where a large scar resided, forever reminding her of the games, of the things she was so desperate to forget.

She walked out her room and down her stairs. Her house was large, larger than she had ever wanted, the only upside to winning the games.