Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

✧ ✦ ✧

*.☽
| Aᴄʀᴀsɪᴀ |
  ━━━┛ Aᴄᴛ Oɴᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ┗━━━

☽| Aᴄʀᴀsɪᴀ |  ━━━┛ Aᴄᴛ OɴᴇCʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ┗━━━

"𝖨'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆"

TW :  Slightly detailed description of blood

✧ ✦ ✧

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐈𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄 her feet stretched out in front of her as she carefully applied the cream sent by Huxley, Pearl and Melanie to her arm.

She hissed slightly as the cream was spread throughout the wound. Darcie watched intently as the wound started to heal up almost immediately.

A single tear fell down the girl's cheek as she thought about everything, about everyone.

It wasn't fair. It was never fair.

Darcie wiped the tear away and pulled herself up from the ground. "Don't be weak." She whispered to herself as she picked up her bag.

The young girl started to walk, to where she didn't know, but she had to move.

Darcie didn't know how long she had been walking but the next thing she knew the moon as shining down, watching every move she made as though it was taunting her.

Taking a deep breath she started to climb the tree next to her to be able to sleep alone without being killed. She had seen the tactic been done in previous hunger games and hoped it would work again.

Darcie positioned herself on a larger branch and shut her eyes slightly. "I swear if i die because i fall i'm not going to be happy." She mumbled as she fell into a brief slumber.

✧ ✦ ✧

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 below woke Darcie up with a jump. The girl carefully looked down, making sure not to fall, and peered at the ground below her.

Her eyes widened slightly as she spotted a lone tribute sitting on the floor, their legs crossed as they attempted to start a fire with twigs and loose leaves.

Darcie sat quietly as she observed each move the tribute made, how they rubbed together the sticks, desperately trying to make a fire.

It won't work, Darcie thought to herself as she squinted her eyes, at least not like that.

Tapping her fingers silently on her leg Darcie tried to think of a way to leave without being spotted, she couldn't stay in the tree, she needed to eat and drink and her legs were going numb from sitting down for too long.