Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

✧ ✦ ✧

*.☽
| Aᴄʀᴀsɪᴀ |
  ━━━┛ Aᴄᴛ Oɴᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ┗━━━

"𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀"

✧ ✦ ✧

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄 through the gaps in the trees as Darcie's legs moved on their own accord, stepping over each branch and vine as they did so.

She felt weird, wrong, changed. Her mind was broken and emotionless and she had no idea how to get it back.

It had only been a night since Aramis' death, yet to Darcie it felt like days. Time seemed to slow down drastically, making the pain she felt even more unbearable then before.

Darcie couldn't help but feel responsible for his death, if she didn't walk away maybe, just maybe, Aramis would still be alive, would still be next to her helping her through.

She had no idea how she was supposed to get through the rest of the games. He wanted her to win, and she wanted to do so, but she knew she couldn't.

How could a 13 year old girl possibly win a game of strength and death, it seemed impossible.

It was. It must have been. Right?

The youngest winner of the hunger games was last years winner Finnick Odiar, but even he was older and stronger.

Darcie sighed softly as she gripped her knife tighter in her hands and climbed up a small hill on the path.

She scanned the area, looking for anything of use to her, but found nothing. As she was about to climb down the movement of a bush stopped her.

She crouched down, so she was out of sight, and watched the bush move some more before 2 tributes walked out.

"For fucks sake." One of the men grunted angrily, "I told you we shouldn't have let her leave alone, and now she's fucking dead."

"I don't know why your so pissy for?" The other one argued back, "With her gone it means a better chance for one of us to win."

"I guess. Who do you think killed her, we should find them, they can't have gotten far?" The first one thought.

"Who knows, she had a knife to the head and was laying near the district 8 boy, my only guess could be his district partner."