Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Eɪɢʜᴛ

✧ ✦ ✧

*.☽
| Aᴄʀᴀsɪᴀ |
  ━━━┛ Aᴄᴛ Oɴᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Eɪɢʜᴛ┗━━━

☽| Aᴄʀᴀsɪᴀ |  ━━━┛ Aᴄᴛ OɴᴇCʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Eɪɢʜᴛ┗━━━

"𝗪𝗲'𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘀"

✧ ✦ ✧

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐈𝐄'𝐒 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐔𝐓 of shock, as she frantically tried to pull the hand away from her mouth. She panicked and kicked the owners shin, before pulling herself away.

"Stop, stop, stop." The owner of the hand called out as she grabbed her shin, "You need to be quiet."

They then released Darcie and stood back slightly as she turned around, and was met with the girl from district eleven.

"I'm not going to hurt you." She stated, holding her hands up in defence.

"Then why did you do that?" Darcie questioned, stepping away slightly.

"Because you were screaming, that can get you killed." She explained, "Look I just want to help you, that's all."

"I'm not sure-"

"Blondie!" A voice called from behind Darcie.

She turned around and smiled brightly at Aramis, before running and hugging him, glad he was alright.

"Are you okay?" He asked, checking her for injuries.

"I'm fine, you?"

"Great." Aramis replied, "I see you've found Alexis."

"You know her?" Darcie questioned, turning back around to face Alexis.

"We're allies." Alexis responded, "Which is what I was trying to tell you."

"Oh, well I'm sorry for your shin, I didn't know."

"It's fine, but we should get going, the careers normally hang around the cornucopia so we want to stay as far away from it as we can." Alexis stated, picking up her spear, which she threw to the floor around the time Darcie kicked her, and began to walk of, Darcie and Aramis not far behind.

✧ ✦ ✧

"𝐖𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐓 𝐔𝐏 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 for the night," Alexis stated as the three tributes reached a secluded area of the jungle, "I'll take first watch if you two want too sleep."