Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

✧    ✦    ✧

*.☽
| Aᴄʀᴀsɪᴀ |
━━━┛ Aᴄᴛ Oɴᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ┗━━━

☽| Aᴄʀᴀsɪᴀ |  ━━━┛ Aᴄᴛ OɴᴇCʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ┗━━━

"𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼 𝘂𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲."

✧    ✦    ✧

"𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓." 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐈𝐄 laughed, "It worked."

"Of course it did." Tabitha stated as she started to climb effortlessly down the tree, "Did you doubt me?"

"No." Darcie scoffed as she followed Tabitha down, "Okay maybe a bit."

"See," Tabitha pointed to the two dead tributes, "Violence isn't always the answer."

"We're in the hunger games," Darcie bent down and started to search the bodies, "Violence is the only answer."

✧    ✦    ✧

"𝐒𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄 you would rather die than have to be a capitol citizen?" Tabitha questioned as her and Darcie were sat on a tree log.

"Yeah, wouldn't you?" Darcie replied

"I don't know, i think it would be fun."

"Watching and betting on children to die?"

"Well no, not that part. But the luxury, food, clothes, money and technology, it seems fun, easy." Tabitha explained.

"I guess, but it comes with a price, like everything else in life, nothing is completely free and good."

"You really are a negative person aren't you?" Tabitha laughed as she rummaged through the bag.

"I'd say realistic, but if knowing life isn't perfect makes me negative then i guess i am." Darcie sighed.

Silenced lingered heavily in the air for a few minutes until Tabitha broke it.

"Teach me how to use this?" She asked, holding a knife in her hand.

"You can't use a knife?"

"Not well, and i've seen you use one, so i need to learn, to protect myself." Tabitha stood up and walked opposite a tree.

Darcie observed her carefully as she attempted to position herself with the knife.