Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

✧ ✦ ✧

*.☽
| Aᴄʀᴀsɪᴀ |
  ━━━┛ Aᴄᴛ Oɴᴇ
Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ┗━━━

"𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 66𝘁𝗵 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀!"

✧ ✦ ✧

TW : Blood and mild gore

𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐈𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 through the jungle, her right leg dragging behind her.

After what happened with Tabitha and the other tribute there was only 3 tributes left in the Hunger Games, and some how thirteen year old Darcie was one of them.

Her hair was a mess, spread around her face and head, her face covered in mud and blood, her leg cut open and her heart broke and empty.

Darcie had gone through more than any young girl should and no longer cared.

She had no tears to shed when she killed Tabitha, a girl she considered her friend, she felt no guilt over the others she had killed, the people who had family and friends, she felt nothing.

The only thing in her mind was winning.

She had made it too far to loose, to die. She only needed to kill two more, and she was going to do it.

✧ ✦ ✧

"𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄." 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐈𝐄 whispered to herself as she made her way to the middle of the arena, hoping to find them there, "Only two more."

She stopped suddenly as she heard a faint voice from in front of her and crouched down.

Darcie peered out from behind a tree, seeing the middle of the arena. There sat two male tributes, one sharpening a spear whilst the other ate an apple.

Darcie was strong, that she knew, but there was no way she could take on two large male tributes alone.

She hid for a while, thinking of how she was going to kill them.

She searched her belongings, trying to find anything that may help her, her knife, an axe, an empty water bottle and the arrow she had pulled out of her leg.

She looked around next to her, every hope she had of winning the games getting slimmer every seconds. In the corner of her eye Darcie caught a glimpse of a muddy rock buried underneath jungle leaves.