"Thank you. I'm sorry if I keep texting or calling. I'm just not used to this."

"It's okay. They are your kids. You have every right to check on them" Rosé chuckles.

"Why does it seem like your whole family is so understanding?" I chuckle too.

Rosé laughs now, "We're not but we do try to be good people. That's what our mom always tells us."

We chat for a bit longer then Eva gets on the phone. She tells me about how she plays with Gabe and how Ervin and Alyssa are already best friends. She shares that Auntie Rosé got her new clothes.

"Is that Eva?" Ryujin is out of the bathroom now.

"Yea" she sits on the bed next to me so I hand her the phone.

"Eva, are you being good there?" Ryujin ask.

"Yes! I listen really good" Eva cheerfully announces.

"That's good. We will be home soon, okay? I love you."

"I love you too dada."

"Baby, I have to go too. I'll call again soon. I love you" I say.

"I love you too mommy!" Eva shouts then I hear commotion so I'm assuming she ran off so I just hang up the phone.

Ryujin stands back up, "Are you ready?"

"Mhm" I nod my head and get up too.

We walk to the parking garage and get in the car. "What time are we leaving tomorrow?" I ask

"Maybe around 9 am? It's about a five hour drive" she opens the car door for me.

"You don't have to keep doing that by the way" I chuckle.

"I don't think that's allowed. During the honeymoon, the driver should always open the door for the passenger or its bad luck" she says with a serious face but I know she's joking.

"Do what you want Ryujin" I shake my head while smiling.

"If that's the case then get in" I get in the car but I get startled when she didn't close the door but instead she helps buckle me up.

She reaches across my body to lock in my seat belt. My face is so close to hers and she smells really good.

"If I get to do what I want then I want this" she turns her head really fast and steals a kiss from me. I'm about to say something but she already closed the door and runs to the other side to get in.

"That's not fair. I wanted more" I pout as soon as she gets in the driver's side.

"Then you shall get some more" she leans towards me and I do the same.

She places her left on my right cheek and she presses her lips against mine. Her lips starts moving and I go along with it. I find her kisses so intoxicating. I always want more. Every time she kisses me, I feel like she's pouring all her love into that one kiss and I feel every single one of that love.

She slowly pulls away but keeping our foreheads together, "We should probably go or we might get stuck here."

I put my hand behind her head and I initiate the kiss this time. While her kiss was sweet and gentle, I made sure my kiss was a bit more on the aggressive side.

This time I pull away, "You're right. We should go."

"Oh come on! You can't do that then expect me to be okay" Ryujin whines.

"They're probably waiting for us" I lick my lips and I can see her watch it.

"We should cancel" She's about to get out of the car.

"Ryujin, no. They're waiting for us" I laugh.

"Fine" she sighs and starts the car. She drives off and I smile, knowing I have such an effect on her.

I really surprised myself there too. I'm not one to do something like that or be confident enough to tease someone. But Ryujin makes me feel so sexy and beautiful that it felt exciting to do that. Seeing how she reacted and I can tell that she wanted more.

We arrive at Mikayla's place now and she opens the door for me again.

On our way in, someone calls Ryujin's name.

"Jasmine!" Ryujin smiles at the woman.

The woman, called Jasmine, runs up to us and immediately hugs Ryujin. I look around acting like I don't care that they're hugging.

"Babe, this is Jasmine. Mikayla's cousin" Ryujin introduces her.

"You must be the famous Yeji" Jasmine suddenly hugs me too. I awkwardly pat her back because I was too shocked to do anything else.

"Famous?" I question once she releases me.

"I'm just joking but we are excited to meet you. Ryujin here is like our cousin too" Jasmine hooks her arm around Ryujin's shoulders.

Ryujin laughs, "Are you still dating that dude?"

"Yea but I can't see him for a while because my dad caught us having sex so he's saying I'm too young" Jasmine rolls her eyes but she let go of Ryujin.

Ryujin takes my hand and we start walking in the apartment along with Jasmine.

"I knew that was gonna happen" Ryujin says, "How often do you have sex? Your mom already caught you before and now your dad."

"I'm 18 now. I have needs" Jasmine reason out.

"Yeji, how old were you when you lost your virginity?" Jasmine ask and Ryujin smacks her forehead.

"You don't ask questions like that to someone you just met."

"Jasmine, are you already making our guest uncomfortable?" Another woman says. We're in the apartment now and I look around to see majority are women.

"I'm sorry, love. They're very open about everything. If ever you're too uncomfortable then let me know and we will leave right away" Ryujin squeezes my hand.

"I'm okay" I smile at her.

It's so nice to see that so many people cares for Ryujin and that she's surrounded by amazing people. I'm so glad that they're accepting too. They welcome me like I've been a part of their family.