Jealousy

[20]
Jealousy

•Your POV•

We walked towards Ekko as children looked at us and multiple other people around us gave us looks as well. Not rude ones but it was like they didn't trust us. But hey, I'm not surprised, some people thought we were dead. But then again we also have 'Enforcer girl' Caitlyn with us.

"You guys are back pretty early." Ekko looked back at us as we had just walked up to him. One person was chasing a couple of children around as they all giggled. I'm guessing it was the father. "I guessed we missed you a lot." I chuckled as he stood up from the ground. "You could say that again." Vi answered as she shook her head.

"What were you guys up to now?" Ekko asked us as I sat down on the chair by the wall. He seemed to be fixing this small item or whatever it was, I couldn't really tell.

Caitlyn remained standing as she looked serious. But I believe that's pretty normal honestly for her being. 

"Uhh.." I looked at Vi but she was already looking at me, having no clue what to say to him.

"They seemed to have had fun." Caitlyn muttered as she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah we were." Vi turned to look at her with a nasty look on her face. "Until you interrupted us.." She coughed and whispered, "Twice actually." I nudged Vi so she wouldn't make this even more weirder then it already was.

Ekko looked at us with a disgusted look on his face.

"Uhh, Before you say anything, I was testing out your couch that you had, and let me you tell you that thing was so comfortable." "It was more comfortable than my own bed." "Props to you." I stated as I leaned back into the chair.

He chuckled, "It was that good huh?"

"Yeah.."I laughed awkwardly as I received stares and skeptical looks from them three. Vi lifted her eyebrow as she didn't know what to say, Caitlyn stood there looking at me like she wanted to murder me. Ekko turned around not knowing what to say.

"Goodness, you guys are so serious, does this place have drinks?" I looked around as Caitlyn shook her head and let out an 'ugh'.

"Yeah, we just have water for your ass." Ekko scoffed. "I'm not feeding your addiction."

"It's not an addiction Ekko." I began again. "..You don't even have the tiniest bit of alcohol?"

"No Y/N, no one is giving you alcohol, got it?" Caitlyn stated with annoyance as she leaned against the wall.

"Who pissed in your cheerios?" I spat back.

"Fuck off." Caitlyn retorted.

"Excuse you?" I stood up from the chair. "Now now you, we dont need a whole scene do we?" Vi grabbed my arm and pulled me back down.

"Seriously?" "Get your shit together, we're leaving in a few minutes." Ekko stood up as he patted his pants down. "Oh!" He raised his finger. "If I come back to see this place destroyed, I'm kicking you out, the three of you."

I gasped. "I wouldn't do such a thing."

"That is a lie." Caitlyn commented. "I'm with the girl." Vi also agreed.

"I can easily withdraw the love and friendship I have with the both of you." I voiced as I continued to lean back into the chair.

"You can't take it back." Vi shook her finger at me.

"I'm taking it back." I told her as I shut my eyes. I heard her stand up.

"Im going to get you a drink."