Sevika

-12K VIEWS?? BRO THANK YOU THATS INSANE

15
[Sevika]

Vi's POV•

"Vi..Violet." She corrected herself, I don't see why she doesn't want to call me Vi but I respect it, her.

"You can't be serious, this is Sevika we're talking about." She rushed to my side and tried to stop me but I'm not listening to her, I've made up mind.

Fucking traitor.

"I'm most definitely serious and you know that, look, it's an easy quick and go, what could she do?" With all honesty.., she's grown old, or somewhat old.

"I'm warning you now, Sevika from 7 years ago, is not Sevika now."

"Yeah well obviously, she's a fucking betrayer." "Look, just stay here by the wall and wait."

And so she listened. I looked around the corner and there she was. Sitting playing cards and acting like everything was the same like before. I hate betrayers, and when they betray who I love, I won't take it that easy.

•Your POV•

Violet made her way towards Sevika as she was fucking proud of winning whatever game she played with those men. Caitlyn on the other hand, I don't know where this girl is. One moment she interrupts us and then she's gone. She had told us she'll catch up to us but this girl probably got lost.

"Rotten luck boys-" Her face was full of proudness until she was cut off by the sound of Violet punching her in the face. The coins fell onto the ground as both of the men gasped and hurried to collect it. They ran away.

She looked up at Violet as she was seeing a ghost. I mean, we both had the same reaction, don't exactly blame her. But this is interesting to watch.

"Vi?" She stood up as Violet started to walk towards her, punching her and slamming her into the wall.

"You filthy traitor."

"Vander has his chance." Her arm started to glow purple as she grabbed Vi and threw her onto the ground. She ripped off her sleeve revealing a metal arm. Fucking bitch. She's induced with shimmer.

Violet didn't care though, or she probably didn't know what it was, either the less she went to punch Sevika but she was too quick as she blocked the punch. She twisted Violet's arms and locked them in place with her hands.

"I see you never learn patience." She collided her head into Violets making her stumble back onto the wall. I don't think I could watch this anymore, it's terrible. It's like seeing cats and dogs fighting on repeat.

This is ridiculous.

But it had finished after my thought, Violet kicked her onto the ground and finished her as I made my way towards them. They both turned around to look at me as I kneeled onto Sevika.

"Missed me?" I chuckled.

Violet stood up as she was getting ready for another round of fighting. She never stops does she..

"You interrogate her and I'll keep her pinned down." I told her as she looked pissed, Violet wanted to keep at it but I stopped her. Hard headed one, I tell you..

"Where's my sister??" "Where's he keeping her..?!" She shouted as Sevika spit blood onto the ground.

yuck.

"Keeping her?" "You mean Jinx?" Violet looked at her as she lifted her eyebrow, waiting to punch her again.

"She works for him."

Violet gasped as she took in the response. I don't think she actually believed me when I said she worked for him. But then again, that's her sister we're talking about. I knew she thought she didn't have the gut to do that but..I guess she actually did do it.

•VI's POV•

It really was true. She worked for him. Was him killing Vander not enough? I didn't mean for this to happen. I didn't mean to call her a Jinx. To call Y/N a jinx, to call both of them a Jinx. I need to find her, I need to explain. But what if she doesn't want to see me? What if?

"Violet let's.."I faced her as she paused in the middle of her sentence.

I heard Sevika chuckle as I looked down to see the knife.

She had stabbed her.

"She's like his daughter." She looked at me as she threw her onto the ground.

"Fucking son of a bitch-" Sevika turned around and tripped me, making me fall as she punched me with the metal arm of hers. She smiled as she headed towards Y/N and kneeled down as she grabbed her face.

"I'll give her your regards." She lifted her arm up as pumps of purple liquid pushed into it. She paused for a moment and then a loud noise caused me to duck.

Gunshot?

I looked up to see her arm being shot at as she ran away from us. I quickly hurried towards Y/N on the ground as I held the bleeding. I turned around to see Caitlyn with a shot gun as she still tried to aim at Sevika. Sevika was long gone now though. She jumped down and looked around as she pointed the gun, and then, she lowered it.

"Why did you let her go?" I told her as I made sure Y/N didn't pass out on me.

"Do you ever say thank you?" She scoffed.

"No..she doesn't." She groaned as she tried to stand up.

"He's gonna know we're here now." I slowly stood up and helped her up as well. Caitlyn put the gun behind her back and made sure it was steady.

"Whose fault is that?" She commented and looked at me. It was kinda my fault. Or maybe it was entirely my fault..

I looked at Y/N as the blood started to drip onto the cold ground.

"You're an alright shot.." She told Caitlyn as she looked at her and then looked at the ground.

"I'm an excellent shot." Caitlyn corrected her and I swore I saw Caitlyn smile but then it faded away.

"Alright whatever princess, let's get going." She groaned in pain as I began to walk next to her.

I put my arm around her waist making sure she wasn't going to fall.

"Don't call me that, my names Caitlyn."

She chuckled as Caitlyn walked on the left side of her.

"Alright Caitlyn."