Magic

3
                                    [Magic]
{Timeskip}

your pov -+

My hands were extremely red, I felt a burning sensation from climbing. Now how do they always do this?

"Almost there." Vi spoke as she gripped and grabbed my arm, pulling me up. Quickly, I got on my feet, stabilizing myself.

"Hey Powder!" She shouted, as she let me go. "Come take a look." In which Powder barely making it up, and gasping for air, she stood up, walking next to me and Vi.

"Woah." She whispered.

"It's nice getting above it all huh?"

Claggor walking up and standing next to us. The boy was out of breath. I don't blame him.

We all look up and take a look at the airship passing by above us.

"One day, im gonna ride on one of those things." Powder commented.

Mylo walking up in front of us. "And one day, I'm gonna shoot one of them down." Him putting his arm up, making his fingers into a gun form and pretending to shoot it.

I laughed. "Let's see if you do."

He rolled his eyes.

Vi began walking away, putting his arm down.

"Vi, are you sure about this?" Claggor asked if a worried look on his face. "..Look if we caught-"

"Well Look, we're not going to get caught." She cut him off, jumping down. Us following.

"We'll be in and out before anyone notices." She reassured the boy. Which didn't really calm his nerves down.

We were high enough where people couldn't see us, which was a good thing. Unless someone looked up and then saw us but I don't think that's going to be an issue, or I hope not.

"Alright everybody, follow me..just do yourself the favor and not look down." She slid down the roof jumping to the other building.

You've got to be kidding me.

Mylo, cracked his knuckles and copied what Vi did. Vi did it better, obviously cooler than he did. Claggor went next and landed next to him, startling him.

"Did I just see you flinch?" I laughed on the other side.

"You didn't see anything." It was obvious that he rolled his eyes at me. I slid down the roof, jumping onto the balcony and jumping onto the next roof.

"Hey, I did it!" I exhaled, In which I didn't even notice I held my breath for that time.

All this jumping onto roofs makes me feel like I'm a main character when I stick the landing. But who am I to think that, imagine if I fell.

"You sure did." Vi gave me a delighted look.

"That would've been tragic if you didn't make it." Mylo made his usual comment as he gave me a fake depressing look.

"I wouldn't have bothered helping if you were to fall to your death." I told him, giving him the same look.

"Everyone else would help me, We wouldn't help you if you were to fall." He scoffed.

"Who's we?" Claggor responded.

I chuckled at his remark as Powder giggled. Mylo looked away unamused.

"Couldn't we at least just, walked there?" Claggor grunted and pouted.

"Gotta stay outta sight for this one." Vi told him, look at Powder. Powder gasping, looking down.