Ekko

18
                                    [Ekko]

•Your POV•

We sat on the cold ground with our hands tied behind us and our faces covered. I honestly gave up trying to escape and so did Vi. Caitlyn continued trying to escape as all you could hear was her grunting. "I knew it was a mistake trusting you guys."

"You've been a real picnic yourself." Vi told her, I imagined her rolling her eyes and looking pissed.

"I'm not the one who walked us into, not one, but two of Silco's traps."

"Suck it up princess, I hope you told your lovely parents how you wanted your funeral planned out cause this is the direction we're going in." I told her as she still continued to try and escape but all I could see was black.

"This isn't Silco, it's someone else." Vi commented.

"How do you know?" Caitlyn asked her.

"Cause we'd already be dead."

"Oh, very nice!" "When were you planning to tell me that your lunatic sister works for him?"

"Just as soon as you came clean about what the hell you're really doing down here." She scoffed.

"I told you the truth!" She yelled.

"Bullshit." "What was that glowing stone?" We heard no response of Caitlyn but all we heard was her sighing. "That's what I thought."

I heard metal clanking as light began to shine into the room. "What's going on?" I heard Caitlyn ask. "Hey, get your hands off me!" I also heard Vi shout as someone began to grab me. "Get the fuck off me!" I shouted. "Leave them alone!" Caitlyn shouted as the door shut behind us. "Leave me alone!"

Whoever had us put me down and tied me once again. I still couldn't see but I knew we were obviously in a different room." "Are you alright?" Vi questioned me. "Never better." I heard the door creak open and then quickly shut. "You shy?" "Or just ugly?" Violet commented, I had no idea who she was speaking too but I wanted to see.

"This isn't fair, at least let me see." I muttered. I heard someone stand up, foot steps followed towards me. Whoever it was took the bag off of my head and stood in front of me. "Thank you." I blew away my hair from my face. The man took a few steps back and stood in front of me and Vi. He slowly removed his mask to reveal who he was. "You look good for a dead girl."

Ekko.

"You son of a bitch." I muttered. "Ekko?" Vi said as he took a few steps toward her. "What do you know about this?" He revealed the blue orb, which Caitlyn had earlier but then got a smack towards the head. "Nothing." "What the hell is this all about?"

"Why does everyone keep looking for that thing?" I asked. "I wasn't talking to you." He looked at me. "Such an ass.." I scoffed and looked at Vi.

He exhaled and then looked back at her. "What were you doing with Jinx?" Vi quickly stood up. "Her name is Powder!" "And I just found her when you and your goons showed up." She scoffed. "It's me, Vi." She tried to reach towards him but she really couldn't as she was still tied up. "Same person who used to take you down to the Junk Heap and hose you down when you got covered in grease." She stepped back.

"That was a long time ago." "..People change."

"Yeah, I'm getting that."

"Are you working for Silco?" He asked her and then looked at me. "Are you?"

"I'd rather jump off the tallest fucking building, and you should know that."

"Fuck. You." Violet scoffed. Ekko looked at Vi and started stammering in between his words. "I thought you were dead." He started walked back and forth. "Now you show up with a Piltie and give her a tour of the Lanes?"